Customizable itineraries where you may choose transport, stay &; sightseeing as per your taste &; comfort
Itineraries where you may choose transport, stay & sightseeing as per your taste & comfort
Port Blair - 3 Night
Havelock- 2 Night
Neil Island- 1 Night
Emi AvailableEarn 500 eCash
Quotation The Andaman Island is a beautiful archipelago located in the eastern part of the Bay of Bengal. The Andaman Island is a beautiful archipelago located in the eastern part of the Bay of Bengal. With crystal clear water, clean surroundings and peaceful ambience, the eco-friendly beaches of the Andaman Island are no less than a paradise for all beach lovers. This breath-taking archipelago has a potential to thrill and mesmerize travelers from around the world with its uniqueness and sheer natural beauty.
All entry tickets ,permits and Local ferry charges included.
Transfers to Havelock Island and Neil Island by MV Makruzz , Makruzz Gold , Green Ocean , Green Ocean 2 , Coastal cruise and in some circumstances Govt ferry ( Govt ferry to be used if Not favorable Sea condition ,Unavailability of seats etc )
All transfers and sightseeing by A/C Car in Port Blair , Havelock and Neil Island as per the itinerary and not on disposal. (No specification of the vehicle ,Category of the vehicle will be as per the availability ).
Representative for assistance on arrival and departure
Driver Allowances, Toll/Parking, Fuel Charges And Permit Charges
Daily Breakfast & Dinner at hotel
All transfers and sightseeing will be done as per Itinerary
Accommodation in quality hotels
All personal expenses
Entrance fees to monuments and museum
Tips, laundry & phone call
Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
Any Airfare / Train fare
Arrival to Port Blair. Our representative will meet and assist you at the Veer Savarkar Airport. Board the waiting vehicles, drive to your hotel and check in. Later in the afternoon + Cellular jail followed by light and sound show. The Cellular Jail has a pride of place in India’s freedom struggle. Many a stalwart were imprisoned here. Declared a national memorial, this three storey prison constructed by Britishers in 1906, is a pilgrimage destination for freedom fighters. This colossal edifice has mutely witnessed the most treacherous of inhumane atrocities borne by the convicts, who were mostly freedom fighters. The day draws to a gentle close with the Sound and Light Show at the historic Cellular Jail which gives you a vivid experience of its strong association with the freedom fighters and their struggle for independence. Overnight at the Hotel.
Today after breakfast you will transfer to Jetty. Head to Havelock Island on board Cruise connecting the two islands! Havelock, about 54 kilometers northeast of Port Blair, the Island is a hidden jewel. Few Indians know of this stunning beach destination in their own backyard while heading for Phuket (in Thailand) across the waters of Andaman Sea. Arrive at Havelock Jetty, you are met and assisted by our representative. Board the waiting vehicles and drive to the hotel. overnight stay AT HAVELOCK.
Today after breakfast proceed to the Radhanagar Beach, one of the most picturesque beach on the Islands. The beach has also been ranked 07th among the beaches of Asia by the TIME magazine. Return to hotel / resort. Stay Overnight in Havelock Island.
Morning after breakfast exiting expedition for Neil Islands. On arrival meeting and assistance at Neil Island jetty thereafter leave by surface to Resort. proceed to Bharatpura beach and Laxmanpur beach natural bridge Overnight stay at hotel.
Today in the morning have breakfast and Leisure. Afternoon Board the vehicles and drive to Neil Island Jetty. From here sail to Port Blair on board Cruise. Upon Arrival check into the hotel. EVEINING free for shopping Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Today after breakfast embark on a day long three island cruise. One of the most sought-after activities. It covers a panorama of seven harbors that include the North Bay and Ross island. It leaves a lasting impression. Visit Ross Island. Once the administrative headquarters of the British and capital of these Islands, the island is now under the Indian Navy. It stands now as a ruin of the bygone days with the old structures almost in debris. There is a small museum named Smritika, it holds photographs and the other antiques of the Britishers relevant to these islands. The island is famous for friendly flocks of Deer and lush green walking trails. North Bay, the water lovers may enjoy snorkeling or take a glass bottom boat ride (Optional on direct payment) in its shallow waters with a chance to see corals up close. Return to the hotel. Overnight at the Hotel.
Drop to Airport / Harbour for Return journey with a wonderful holiday memories
· On bookings made 45 days or more before departure
Payment to be collected :40% of package cost as booking fee
Balance Payment Timeframe: 60% of package cost will be payable 30 days before departure
· On bookings made 30 days or more before departure
60% of package cost as booking fee
40% of package cost will be payable 21 days before departure
· On bookings made within 21 days before departure
80% of package cost as booking fee
20% of package cost will be payable 2 days after booking date
· On bookings made within 15 days of departure
100% of package cost as booking fee
Note: Non-Refundable components Should be collected at the time booking
· Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire
· Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
· In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Tripsdesigns shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
· If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Tripsdesigns reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
· The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports or Govt. ID Proof. Tripsdesigns will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
· Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
· In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
· Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
· Tripsdesigns reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
· Flight or Hotel Cost can change without any prior notice.
· Transportation provided will be as per itinerary only (not at disposal)
· Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
· Detailed travel vouchers will be e-mailed within 3 days of receiving full payment.
· Cancellation stage: 15 or more days prior to departure.
The initial booking amount will be forfeited. In case you have paid 100% of the package cost as the initial booking amount or first payment, a Tripsdesigns executive will share details of the non-refundable services included in the package (as per the confirmation email shared with you at the time of booking). The balance amount after deducting the cost of the non-refundable services, will be refunded to you.
· Cancellation stage: less than 15 days prior to departure.
No refund will be provided upon cancellation done within 15 days before departure