Customizable itineraries where you may choose transport, stay &; sightseeing as per your taste &; comfort
Itineraries where you may choose transport, stay & sightseeing as per your taste & comfort
Srinagar - 1 Night
Pahalgam- 2 Night
Gulmarg- 2 Night
Emi AvailableEarn 320 eCash
Kashmir is the northwestern region of the Indian subcontinent. Historically the term Kashmir was used to refer to the valley lying between the Great Himalayas and the Pir Panjal range. Gaffara Tour & Travels invites you to Discover and Explore the Ultimate Paradise on Earth, Kashmir, the crowning glory of India. India's northernmost state and crown of India, Kashmir is a Paradise regained. Kashmir is so precious, no outsider is allowed to own land here. Kashmir throughout the ages has remained another name for Paradise. Cradled in the lap of majestic mountains of the Himalayas, Kashmir is the most beautiful place on earth. On visiting the Valley of Kashmir, Jehangir, one of the Mughal emperors, is said to have exclaimed:
Pick up and drop from Srinagar airport
Representative for assistance on arrival and departure
Driver Allowances, Toll/Parking, Fuel Charges And Permit Charges
Daily Breakfast & Dinner at hotel
All transfers and sightseeing will be done as per Itinerary
Accommodation in quality hotels
All personal expenses
Entrance fees to monuments and museum
Tips, laundry & phone call
Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
Any Airfare / Train fare
Cool summer breeze, alpine scenery and romantic houseboats afloat on the serene Dal Lake - are just some of the things awaiting you on this exciting holiday in Kashmir. You would arrive at the Srinagar Airport and be greeted by a our representative outside the airport. He/she would assist you with your travel to Gulmarg. The 60 kms journey would be through interesting twists and turns with picturesque surprises at every corner; you would take about 2 to 3 hours to reach your destination. Perched at an average elevation of 2,690 m, Gulmarg is easily one of the premier hill resorts in the country. You could spend the day exploring the place; see the world's highest Golf Course that the British once frequented to spend their summers (golf kit and caddy charges are at an additional cost). You could enjoy an exhilarating Gandola or cable car ride (own expense). Do note that the Gondola ride is not included in the package and can be availed on direct payment basis; the ride will be operational depending on weather conditions. Later tantalize your taste buds with Kashmiri delicacies (own expense) and have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Gulmarg Please note that in case there is heavy snow, a chained vehicle will have to be hired from Tanmarg to Gulmarg on direct payment basis. Also the Gondola ride is not included in the package and it completely depends on weather conditions. It may be closed at times due to bad weather or maintenance issues. "
After breakfast on this day enjoy your day in Gulmarg which is easily one of the premier hill resorts in the country. You could spend the day exploring the place; visit the world's highest Golf Course that the British once frequented to spend their summers (golf kit and caddy charges are at an additional cost). You could enjoy an exhilarating Gandola or cable car ride (own expense). Do note that the Gondola ride is not included in the package and can be availed on direct payment basis; the ride will be operational depending on weather conditions. Later have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Gulmarg Please note that in case there is heavy snow, a chained vehicle will have to be hired from Tanmarg to Gulmarg on direct payment basis. Also the Gondola ride is not included in the package and it completely depends on weather conditions. It may be closed at times due to bad weather or maintenance issues
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel at Gulmarg and proceed to Pahalgam, which is in Anantnag District. It is a popular tourist destination, and every year, many tourists visit it. Pahalgam has an average elevation of 8989 feet. The town of Pahalgam (Village of Shepherds) offers breath-taking views. You could choose to just unwind at the hotels or enjoy water rafting etc. Pahalgam is also the entry point for the famous Amarnath Cave, a holy site for Hindus. En route, visit the Avantipur Ruins - the 1100-year-old temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu. Avantipur was founded by king Avantivarman. The site has two temples. The larger one, Shiva-Avantishvara, is marked by massive walls some half a mile beneath the town on the outskirts of village Jaubror. The subsidiary shrines are to the rear corner of the courtyard. But the complex has, over the years, lost its grandeur and has been reduced to ruins, though it is still visited by the devout. In Pahalgam, enjoy picturesque views of famous Betaab, Chandan and Aru Valley. Spend the rest of the evening at leisure and explore the nearby market. Later, retire to the hotel for an overnight stay in Pahalgam.
After breakfast, embark on an excursion to Chandanwadi (3288 meters), Betaab Valley and Aru Valley. Surrounded by snow-covered mountain peaks and dense pine and deodar forests, this valley is the mouth of River Sheshnag. After your tour, enjoy the evening at leisure. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at your hotel. Proceed for a visit to the beautiful Chandanwadi (3288 meters), Betaab Valley and Aru Valley will be on direct payment basis. You may also visit the local Pahalgam market if the time permits.
After breakfast, proceed to Srinagar. On arrival, go for local sightseeeing of Srinagar & explore famous Mughal Gardens, Cheshma Shahi (Royal Spring), Nishat Bagh (Garden of Pleasure) and Shalimar Bagh (Abode of Love), which was laid out by the Mughal in the 16th century. Also, visit the Shankaracharya Temple located on a hillock, which renders beautiful panoramic views of entire city and the famous Dal Lake and River Jhelum. Later, visit the handloom centre famous for the production of Pashmina shawls & world famous carpets. As the day comes to an end, return to the hotel in Srinagar and enjoy an overnight stay. Please note that the entry tickets for the monuments or any other sightseeing point are not included.
After breakfast this morning you would check-out from the hotel in the morning and head to the Srinagar airport. Due to the extremely strict security measures at the airport during peak season, you are requested to leave for the airport at least 4 hours prior to your flight?s departure. Do note that there are 4 security barriers to pass before reaching the airport, and there are regular traffic jams near the airport as well. Hence providing additional time to reach the airport becomes necessary. Head back home with wonderful memories of a lovely time spent at the Heaven on Earth?
· On bookings made 45 days or more before departure
Payment to be collected :40% of package cost as booking fee
Balance Payment Timeframe: 60% of package cost will be payable 30 days before departure
· On bookings made 30 days or more before departure
60% of package cost as booking fee
40% of package cost will be payable 21 days before departure
· On bookings made within 21 days before departure
80% of package cost as booking fee
20% of package cost will be payable 2 days after booking date
· On bookings made within 15 days of departure
100% of package cost as booking fee
Note: Non-Refundable components Should be collected at the time booking
· Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire
· Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
· In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Tripsdesigns shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
· If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Tripsdesigns reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
· The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports or Govt. ID Proof. Tripsdesigns will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
· Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
· In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
· Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
· Tripsdesigns reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
· Flight or Hotel Cost can change without any prior notice.
· Transportation provided will be as per itinerary only (not at disposal)
· Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
· Detailed travel vouchers will be e-mailed within 3 days of receiving full payment.
· Cancellation stage: 15 or more days prior to departure.
The initial booking amount will be forfeited. In case you have paid 100% of the package cost as the initial booking amount or first payment, a Tripsdesigns executive will share details of the non-refundable services included in the package (as per the confirmation email shared with you at the time of booking). The balance amount after deducting the cost of the non-refundable services, will be refunded to you.
· Cancellation stage: less than 15 days prior to departure.
No refund will be provided upon cancellation done within 15 days before departure