Customizable itineraries where you may choose transport, stay &; sightseeing as per your taste &; comfort
Itineraries where you may choose transport, stay & sightseeing as per your taste & comfort
Kanyakumari- 1 Night
Rameshwaram- 1 Night
Madurai- 1 Night
Tanjore- 1 Night
Mahabalipuram- 1 Night
Emi AvailableEarn 180 eCash
Whether you want to relax by the sea, see amazing architecture, be close to nature or eat spicy food. Tamil Nadu tours are perfect. With us, you can see the incredible temples of Thanjavur, Kanchipuram, Madurai and Rameswaram. Utilise your leisure time to explore more of the state like Chettinad cuisine, coffee culture, Carnatic Music and Bharatnatyam. During your Tamil Nadu holidays, we recommend visiting the Pancha Rathas, Cave Temples, Shore Temple and the Descent of the Ganges bas-relief in Mahabalipuram.
Driver Allowances, Toll/Parking, Fuel Charges And Permit Charges
All transfers and sightseeing will be done as per Itinerary
All transfers and sightseeing will be done by private Ac Dzire
Daily Breakfast at hotel
Accommodation in quality hotels
All personal expenses
Entrance fees to monuments and museum
Tips, laundry & phone call
Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
Any Airfare / Train fare
Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
Arrival at Trivandrum Airport, our representative greets you at the time of arrival and later drive to Kanyakumari. Upon reaching at Kanyakumari, check into the hotel and after freshen up, head to Triveni Sangam, where you can get the panoramic view of sunset and sunrise. Overnight stay at hotel.
In the morning, drive off to Rameshwaram. Upon arrival, check-in to your hotel and proceed for a local tour: Rameshwaram are Ramanathaswamy Temple, Dhanushkodi, AgnitheerthamGandamadanaParvatham etc. Stay overnight at your hotel in Rameshwaram.
Checkout and proceed to Madurai in morning. After reaching check at the hotel and after freshen up head to Meenakshi Amman Temple, which is one of the most attractive devotional places for tourists. Later return back to the hotel and overnight stay.
After breakfast drive to Tanjore. After reaching check at the hotel and after freshen up proceed for the visit to the great Brihadeshwara temple. Visit the Art Gallery and Saraswati Mahal library houses in the Tanjore Palace. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Mahabalipuram. After reaching check in at the hotel and after relaxing head for the visit to Arjuna's Penance, Five Rathas, Shore Temple, Tiger Cave and Krishna's Butter Ball. Later return back to the hotel and overnight stay.
Check-out from the hotel and proceed to Chennai airport to board a flight for your onward destination.
· On bookings made 45 days or more before departure
Payment to be collected :40% of package cost as booking fee
Balance Payment Timeframe: 60% of package cost will be payable 30 days before departure
· On bookings made 30 days or more before departure
60% of package cost as booking fee
40% of package cost will be payable 21 days before departure
· On bookings made within 21 days before departure
80% of package cost as booking fee
20% of package cost will be payable 2 days after booking date
· On bookings made within 15 days of departure
100% of package cost as booking fee
Note: Non-Refundable components Should be collected at the time booking
· Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire
· Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
· In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Tripsdesigns shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
· If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Tripsdesigns reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
· The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports or Govt. ID Proof. Tripsdesigns will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
· Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
· In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
· Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
· Tripsdesigns reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
· Flight or Hotel Cost can change without any prior notice.
· Transportation provided will be as per itinerary only (not at disposal)
· Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
· Detailed travel vouchers will be e-mailed within 3 days of receiving full payment.
· Cancellation stage: 15 or more days prior to departure.
The initial booking amount will be forfeited. In case you have paid 100% of the package cost as the initial booking amount or first payment, a Tripsdesigns executive will share details of the non-refundable services included in the package (as per the confirmation email shared with you at the time of booking). The balance amount after deducting the cost of the non-refundable services, will be refunded to you.
· Cancellation stage: less than 15 days prior to departure.
No refund will be provided upon cancellation done within 15 days before departure