Customizable itineraries where you may choose transport, stay &; sightseeing as per your taste &; comfort
Itineraries where you may choose transport, stay & sightseeing as per your taste & comfort
Jaipur- 2 Night
Jodhpur- 1 Night
Jaisalmer- 2 Night
Udaipur- 2 Night
Emi AvailableEarn 372 eCash
'Raja' means 'King' and 'Sthan' means place. Put together, Rajasthan is the 'Land of The Kings'. It was previously called Rajputana. Over the years it has been ruled by various kings including the Rajput, Marathas and even Muslim rulers, which have resulted in Rajasthan, bearing numerous beautiful forts with a wide variety in its architecture and diverse language and culture of its people. Rajasthan, in spite of being a desert, has been endowed with such beautiful sites that include various palaces, forts and pilgrim centres that define what Rajasthan is. Rajasthan is famous for its prestigious past and its various customs and traditions. It truly gives an insight into historical India and its remarkable diversity.
Breakfast and Dinner in Jaisalmer Camp
Representative for assistance on arrival and departure
Driver Allowances, Toll/Parking, Fuel Charges And Permit Charges
All transfers and sightseeing will be done as per Itinerary
All transfers and sightseeing will be done by private Ac Dzire
Daily Breakfast at hotel
Accommodation in quality hotels
All personal expenses
Entrance fees to monuments and museum
Tips, laundry & phone call
Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
Any Airfare / Train fare
With your arrival at the Pink City - Jaipur, you would find yourself amidst myriad colours and vivid landscapes. The city is a cultural bonanza with its bustling streets, mouth-watering food, scintillating sunsets and various historical monuments. The city has evolved as a contemporary muse; the old and the new evoke the sense of calmness in the middle of chaos. On the first day, you would arrive at the Jaipur airport/railway station. Thereon, you would be transferred to the hotel. Comfortably check-in and relax for a bit. Later, visit the City Palace Museum, a junction of splendid courtyards, rich gardens and grand buildings; the majestic palace is right in the centre of the Old City. Hawa Mahal, Jaipur?s most renowned relic. Nearby City Palace is Jantar Mantar, an observatory established by Jai Singh II in 1728 that groups a collection of bizarre colossal figures. Apart from this you would get to explore the Pink City area. Later, you would return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay. Note: In case you wish to cover some of the sightseeing points on the next day, it would be arranged.
Today, visit the Amber Fort, a gorgeous monument built out of yellow sandstone that has detailed marble interiors which add an artistic angle to it. This would be followed by the Albert Hall Museum, a museum housed in the Albert Hall and blends details of English and North Indian architecture, as well as huge friezes honouring the world?s prominent cultures. In the afternoon, you would get to return to the hotel and relax for a bit. In the evening, you could visit the local markets and shop for souvenirs. At night, return for a comfortable overnight stay to your hotel.
This morning, drive to Jodhpur, which is about 6 hours away by road. Arrive in the Blue City ? Jodhpur, a place soaked in the love and romance of the bygone era. Jodhpur which is known by many names like the Sun City or the Blue City; the fact that it stays sunny even during the winters or it is literally blue are some things that fascinate people a lot. Check-in at the hotel and visit the Mehrangarh fort ? one of the largest forts in India. The view from the palace is spectacular and defines the reason for why Jodhpur is known as the Blue city. Visit Jaswant Thada, an elegant white marble structure above a beautiful lake. Just a few minutes away from the Mehrangarh Fort, it?s a refreshing and peaceful spot away from the chaos of the main city. Later, head to the local market, where you can sample some scrumptious food, buy yourself some ethnic wear, get a lot of pictures clicked, interact with the locals and a lot more. As the day comes to an end, retire to the hotel for a cosy and relaxing overnight stay.
Visit the Umaid Bhawan Palace in Jodhpur, a beautiful beige structure which houses the essence of royal experience. Then continue your journey into the heart of the Thar Desert to the citadel of Jaisalmer, where on arrival you will check-in at the hotel. It is a city which marvels beautiful culture and it is one of the most exotic places. The narrow streets of the old town conceal magnificent havelis, all carved from the golden-honey sandstone ? hence Jaisalmer is also known as the Golden City. The rest of the day is at leisure for you to unwind at the hotel. At night, enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Today, set out for a city tour of Jaisalmer. Explore the magnificence of Nathmalji-Ki-Haveli and Patwaon ki Haveli, the Fort with three beautifully sculptured Jain temples. In the evening, visit the Sam sand dunes, 41 kms west of Jaisalmer. Enjoy the camel ride/camel cart ride to the Sunset Point and Sam Sand Dunes. As the day comes to an end, enjoy a cosy overnight stay at the hotel.
Today you would have an early start for a full day drive (approx. 9-10 hours) to the stunningly beautiful destination of Udaipur. It is home to many royal families, artificial lakes, temples and unique monuments. After reaching Udaipur, check-in at the hotel and spend the evening at leisure soaking in the serenity the place has to offer. At night, enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Today, explore the beautiful sights of the city at leisure. Start your day with a visit to the Saheliyon-Ki-Bari or Garden of the Maidens - a wonderful heritage garden. The next destination would be the Museum of folk arts which has a remarkable collection of Rajasthani folk art. You could experience a variety of cultural performances and exhibits under one roof that showcases a different side of India?s rural heritage. Later, proceed for the City Palace - one of the largest palaces in Rajasthan. The palace was originally built by Maharana Udai Singh, and has been featured in many Indian and international films. The museum on the premises is also a remarkable visit as it tries to preserve the history of the people of Mewar and Udaipur. In the evening, proceed for Monsoon Palace, also known as Sajjan Garh. This white marble structure sitting on top of a hill offers a gorgeous view of the surroundings and is a great place to see the sunset in Rajasthan. A visit to the Monsoon Palace at sunset is a must for some memorable and picture perfect moments.
Today, you would be driven back to Udaipur railway station/airport for your return train/flight.
· On bookings made 45 days or more before departure
Payment to be collected :40% of package cost as booking fee
Balance Payment Timeframe: 60% of package cost will be payable 30 days before departure
· On bookings made 30 days or more before departure
60% of package cost as booking fee
40% of package cost will be payable 21 days before departure
· On bookings made within 21 days before departure
80% of package cost as booking fee
20% of package cost will be payable 2 days after booking date
· On bookings made within 15 days of departure
100% of package cost as booking fee
Note: Non-Refundable components Should be collected at the time booking
· Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire
· Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
· In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Tripsdesigns shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
· If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Tripsdesigns reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
· The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports or Govt. ID Proof. Tripsdesigns will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
· Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
· In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
· Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
· Tripsdesigns reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
· Flight or Hotel Cost can change without any prior notice.
· Transportation provided will be as per itinerary only (not at disposal)
· Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
· Detailed travel vouchers will be e-mailed within 3 days of receiving full payment.
· Cancellation stage: 15 or more days prior to departure.
The initial booking amount will be forfeited. In case you have paid 100% of the package cost as the initial booking amount or first payment, a Tripsdesigns executive will share details of the non-refundable services included in the package (as per the confirmation email shared with you at the time of booking). The balance amount after deducting the cost of the non-refundable services, will be refunded to you.
· Cancellation stage: less than 15 days prior to departure.
No refund will be provided upon cancellation done within 15 days before departure