Customizable itineraries where you may choose transport, stay &; sightseeing as per your taste &; comfort
Itineraries where you may choose transport, stay & sightseeing as per your taste & comfort
Kabini- 2 Night
Coorg- 3 Night
Emi AvailableEarn 180 eCash
The peninsular region of the Indian subcontinent, South India is surrounded by the Indian ocean touching in the south, the Bay of Bengal on its eastern coast while the Arabian sea kisses its shore on the west. Constituting the states of Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Kerala, South India has always been a popular travel destination because of its marvellous ruins of ancient dynasties, fine temple architecture, gorgeous hills, spectacular coastline, rich heritage and varied culinary delights. Not to forget its spice, tea and coffee estates along with Ayurveda therapies are much sought-after.
Driver Allowances, Toll/Parking, Fuel Charges And Permit Charges
All transfers and sightseeing will be done as per Itinerary
All transfers and sightseeing will be done by private Ac Dzire
Daily Breakfast at hotel
Accommodation in quality hotels
All personal expenses
Entrance fees to monuments and museum
Tips, laundry & phone call
Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
Any Airfare / Train fare
Arrival at Bangalore Airport/Railway station our representative greets you at the time of arrival later transfer to Coorg. On arrival, check into the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel. Enjoy the day at leisure.
After the delicious breakfast, proceed to a full day sightseeing tour in and around Madikeri visiting Talakkaveri, Nisargadhama, Tibetan Monastery and the Harangi Dam then return back to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
After the delicious breakfast, proceed to a full day sightseeing tour in and visit like Madikeri Fort, Raja Seat. At Raja Seat enjoy the spectacular sunset then return back to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
After the delicious breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Coorg. On arrival, check into the hotel and refresh and visit like coracle ride, nature walk Enjoy then return back to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel
After the delicious breakfast, proceed to a full day sightseeing visit some tribal villages to learn about their unique culture and tradition. Also, the visit will provide an opportunity to interact with locals, who have friendly elephants. You can either choose to go for jungle safari or visit the major tourist attractions of Kabini. Later in the evening, then return back to the hotel and
After the delicious breakfast, check out from the hotel and drop to Bangalore Airport/Railway Station for your return journey.
· On bookings made 45 days or more before departure
Payment to be collected :40% of package cost as booking fee
Balance Payment Timeframe: 60% of package cost will be payable 30 days before departure
· On bookings made 30 days or more before departure
60% of package cost as booking fee
40% of package cost will be payable 21 days before departure
· On bookings made within 21 days before departure
80% of package cost as booking fee
20% of package cost will be payable 2 days after booking date
· On bookings made within 15 days of departure
100% of package cost as booking fee
Note: Non-Refundable components Should be collected at the time booking
· Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire
· Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
· In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Tripsdesigns shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
· If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Tripsdesigns reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
· The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports or Govt. ID Proof. Tripsdesigns will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
· Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
· In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
· Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
· Tripsdesigns reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
· Flight or Hotel Cost can change without any prior notice.
· Transportation provided will be as per itinerary only (not at disposal)
· Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
· Detailed travel vouchers will be e-mailed within 3 days of receiving full payment.
· Cancellation stage: 15 or more days prior to departure.
The initial booking amount will be forfeited. In case you have paid 100% of the package cost as the initial booking amount or first payment, a Tripsdesigns executive will share details of the non-refundable services included in the package (as per the confirmation email shared with you at the time of booking). The balance amount after deducting the cost of the non-refundable services, will be refunded to you.
· Cancellation stage: less than 15 days prior to departure.
No refund will be provided upon cancellation done within 15 days before departure