Customizable itineraries where you may choose transport, stay &; sightseeing as per your taste &; comfort
Itineraries where you may choose transport, stay & sightseeing as per your taste & comfort
City Max Bur Dubai Hotel- 5 Night
Lapita Resort & Spa- 1 Night
Emi AvailableEarn 480 eCash
Glittering like a jewel of the desert, the glamorous city of Dubai is a land of dreams. Ultramodern skyscrapers rising against an azure sky forms the gleaming skyline of this cosmopolitan city. As night cloaks Dubai, the city comes alive with twinkling lights adorning these tall superstructures. A drive along Downtown Dubai at night leaves you mesmerized by a fantasy land of lights and colours that surrounds you. Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world, will leave you open-mouthed in wonder. Fall under the spell of the largest dancing fountain in the world, the Dubai Fountain. Swim with the sharks in the gigantic aquarium at Dubai Mall and lose yourself to a world of make-believe at Mall of the Emirates. A curious blend of traditions and modernization can be seen in every corner of Dubai. A perfect example of this is Al Fahidi Fort, the oldest building in Dubai which is surrounded by a fast-paced metropolis. The sprawling Miracle Garden and Dubai Creek Park is a testament to the determination of the people of Dubai, to beat the odds and grow vibrant blooms smack in the middle of the desert.
Included 5 % vat
All Tours & Transfer on Sic Basis
Visa & OTB
Dubai Park Access ( Bollywood or Legoland or Motion gate )
Abu Dhabi City Tour & Ferrari world Bronze Ticket & Transfer
Dubai Frame Ticket & Transfer
Miracle Garden & Global Village Ticket & Transfer
Daily Breakfast at hotel
Accommodation in quality hotels
All personal expenses
Tips, laundry & phone call
Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
Any Airfare / Train fare
Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
· On bookings made 45 days or more before departure
Payment to be collected :40% of package cost as booking fee
Balance Payment Timeframe: 60% of package cost will be payable 30 days before departure
· On bookings made 30 days or more before departure
60% of package cost as booking fee
40% of package cost will be payable 21 days before departure
· On bookings made within 21 days before departure
80% of package cost as booking fee
20% of package cost will be payable 2 days after booking date
· On bookings made within 15 days of departure
100% of package cost as booking fee
Note: Non-Refundable components Should be collected at the time booking
· Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire
· Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
· In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Tripsdesigns shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
· If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Tripsdesigns reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
· The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports or Govt. ID Proof. Tripsdesigns will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
· Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
· In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
· Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
· Tripsdesigns reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
· Flight or Hotel Cost can change without any prior notice.
· Transportation provided will be as per itinerary only (not at disposal)
· Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
· Detailed travel vouchers will be e-mailed within 3 days of receiving full payment.
· Cancellation stage: 15 or more days prior to departure.
The initial booking amount will be forfeited. In case you have paid 100% of the package cost as the initial booking amount or first payment, a Tripsdesigns executive will share details of the non-refundable services included in the package (as per the confirmation email shared with you at the time of booking). The balance amount after deducting the cost of the non-refundable services, will be refunded to you.
· Cancellation stage: less than 15 days prior to departure.
No refund will be provided upon cancellation done within 15 days before departure