Customizable itineraries where you may choose transport, stay &; sightseeing as per your taste &; comfort
Itineraries where you may choose transport, stay & sightseeing as per your taste & comfort
Amritsar- 2 Night
Dharamshala- 2 Night
Dalhousie- 2 Night
Emi AvailableEarn 603 eCash
With spectacular snowy peaks and plunging river valleys, beautiful Himachal is India’s outdoor adventure playground. From trekking and climbing to rafting, paragliding and skiing, if it can be done in the mountains, it can be done here. A convoluted topography of interlocking mountain chains also makes Himachal a spectacular place simply to explore, by bus, car, motorbike, jeep or foot. Every pass crossing into a new valley brings you into a different world, with its own culture, deities and even language. Villages perched on staggering slopes enchant with fairy-tale architecture and their people's easygoing warmth. Hill stations appeal with a holiday atmosphere and colonial echoes, while backpacker magnets lure with their blissed-out vibe and mountain beauty. Such is the richness of the Himachali jigsaw that in McLeod Ganj, the Dalai Lama's home-away-from-home, and in Lahaul and Spiti, with their centuries-old Buddhist cultures, you might even think you’ve stumbled into Tibet.
Driver Allowances, Toll/Parking, Fuel Charges And Permit Charges
Pick up and drop from Amritsar airport & Railway station
Daily Breakfast & Dinner at hotel
All transfers and sightseeing will be done as per Itinerary
All transfers and sightseeing will be done by private Ac Dzire
Accommodation in quality hotels
All personal expenses
Entrance fees to monuments and museum
Tips, laundry & phone call
Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
Any Airfare / Train fare
On reaching Amritsar, check in into the hotel. Post check in, head to the Golden Temple. After golden temple, explore the markets and the vicinity of the temple. Jalianwalla bagh is right next to the temple and should not be missed. There are many famous dhabas which serve ome of the most lip smacking cuisine you will ever taste. This will be at own cost.
After breakfast, you would visit the Golden Temple and after that In the evening definitely see the light & sound show (Own Expense) and the 7D show (Own Expense) at Gobindgarh fort. Post this, head to one of the many famous dhabas to enjoy the amazing food of Amritsar(Own Expense).
Check out from Amritsar and head to Dalhousie. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure wherein you could go for a short sightseeing tour of Panchpula, Subash Baoli, St. John's Church and St. Francis Church. Return and have a good night's sleep at the hotel.
Get up early (In order to skip traffic) and post a hearty breakfast go for an excursion to Khajjiar, popularly known as 'Mini Switzerland'. Enroute, also do visit the Dainkund Peak from amazing views (will include a short trek). Later, return to Dalhousie for an enjoyable dinner and a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Check-out from hotel and proceed to Dharamshala. On reaching Dharamshala, check in into the hotel. If time permits then you can try the local market. Overnight stay at hotel.
Start your day with an amazing sunrise at a hilltop near Dharamshala. Post which, head for an appetising breakfast and then get ready to take in the sights and sounds of Dharamsala/Mcleodganj. The sightseeing tour will include the Dalai Lama Temple Complex, Bhagsu nag Falls and Temple (this will include a short trek), Church of St. John, War Memorial, Kangra Art Museum, Cricket Stadium and Norbulingka Institute. Spend the rest of the day at leisure and stay overnight at the hotel.
Check out from Dharamshala Hotel and be dropped off in Amritsar.
· On bookings made 45 days or more before departure
Payment to be collected :40% of package cost as booking fee
Balance Payment Timeframe: 60% of package cost will be payable 30 days before departure
· On bookings made 30 days or more before departure
60% of package cost as booking fee
40% of package cost will be payable 21 days before departure
· On bookings made within 21 days before departure
80% of package cost as booking fee
20% of package cost will be payable 2 days after booking date
· On bookings made within 15 days of departure
100% of package cost as booking fee
Note: Non-Refundable components Should be collected at the time booking
· Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire
· Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
· In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Tripsdesigns shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
· If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Tripsdesigns reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
· The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports or Govt. ID Proof. Tripsdesigns will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
· Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
· In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
· Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
· Tripsdesigns reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
· Flight or Hotel Cost can change without any prior notice.
· Transportation provided will be as per itinerary only (not at disposal)
· Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
· Detailed travel vouchers will be e-mailed within 3 days of receiving full payment.
· Cancellation stage: 15 or more days prior to departure.
The initial booking amount will be forfeited. In case you have paid 100% of the package cost as the initial booking amount or first payment, a Tripsdesigns executive will share details of the non-refundable services included in the package (as per the confirmation email shared with you at the time of booking). The balance amount after deducting the cost of the non-refundable services, will be refunded to you.
· Cancellation stage: less than 15 days prior to departure.No refund will be provided upon cancellation done within 15 days before departure