Customizable itineraries where you may choose transport, stay &; sightseeing as per your taste &; comfort
Itineraries where you may choose transport, stay & sightseeing as per your taste & comfort
Port Blair - 2 Night
Havelock- 2 Night
Neil Island- 1 Night
Emi AvailableEarn 480 eCash
The Andaman Island is a beautiful archipelago located in the eastern part of the Bay of Bengal. With crystal clear water, clean surroundings and peaceful ambience, the eco-friendly beaches of the Andaman Island are no less than a paradise for all beach lovers. This breath-taking archipelago has a potential to thrill and mesmerize travelers from around the world with its uniqueness and sheer natural beauty.
All entry tickets ,permits and Local ferry charges included.
Transfers to Havelock Island and Neil Island by MV Makruzz , Makruzz Gold , Green Ocean , Green Ocean 2 , Coastal cruise and in some circumstances Govt ferry ( Govt ferry to be used if Not favorable Sea condition ,Unavailability of seats etc )
All transfers and sightseeing by A/C Car in Port Blair , Havelock and Neil Island as per the itinerary and not on disposal. (No specification of the vehicle ,Category of the vehicle will be as per the availability ).
Representative for assistance on arrival and departure
All hotel taxes Included & GST
Driver Allowances, Toll/Parking, Fuel Charges And Permit Charges
Daily Breakfast & Dinner at hotel
All transfers and sightseeing will be done as per Itinerary
Accommodation in quality hotels
All personal expenses
Entrance fees to monuments and museum
Tips, laundry & phone call
Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
Any Airfare / Train fare
Board your flight from your respective hub and arrive in Port Blair. A our representative will meet you and transfer you to your hotel. Relax for some time at your hotel property and have lunch (at direct payment basis). Late afternoon, start your Andaman sojourn with a visit to the iconic Cellular Jail- a place that is full of stories of countless martyrs of the Indian independence struggle. A tour of the jail will give you a brief idea about happenings in the jail prior to India’s independence. Andaman is known for its beaches, and in the evening you will be taken to one of the most fun beaches in the islands- the Corbyn Cove’s beach- a serene beach set in picturesque backgrounds of lush green coconut palms and the sea. Enjoy refreshing coconut water at the beach. Return to your hotel for comfortable overnight sta
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed to visit Ross Island. This small island, located just across the Water Sports complex at Port Blair, is a peaceful destination famous for its friendly flocks of deer and lush green walking trails. It now stands as a ruin of the bygone days with the old structures almost in debris. Later, board the ferry for onward journey to Havelock Island.
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Havelock jetty for excursion to Elephant Beach. At Elephant beach enjoy complimentary Snorkeling. Also, you may opt for other water sports available at the beach (on direct payment basis). Return to the hotel for relaxation and lunch (At direct payment basis) Later, you will proceed to visit one of the best beaches in Asia –Radhanagar Beach After savoring the sights of the splendid beach, return to your hotel, enjoy your dinner and have a comfortable overnight stay.
After buffet breakfast, check-out from the hotel. Transfer to the Havelock jetty to board the ferry for Neil Island. Disembark at Neil and transfer to the hotel. Post lunch (on direct payment), proceed to visit Bharatpur beach & Lakshmanpur beach (depending on tide conditions).
After your breakfast at the hotel. Get transferred to the jetty for the ferry to Port Blair. Upon arrival in Port Blair check-in to your hotel where you can have lunch (at direct payment basis). Post your meal you will head out to Chidiya Tapu, a pristine beach 40 km away from city center, famous for some incredible sunset views. The beauty of the sunset against the backdrop of the kaleidoscopic sky will for long remain etched in your Andaman trip memories. Later, visit the Kala Paani Museum, which is newly opened and unique private history museum in the country. Set up in three storied building, the incredible history of our country is brought alive through miniature life size models, dioramas, and rare archival photographs and paintings. The museum also includes many rare original documents of Colonial and Japanese periods, including many documentaries and films related to the island and the Indian Freedom Strugle. A visit to this museum will give a great context and culmination to your holiday. Return to your hotel for comfortable overnight stay.
Post breakfast, check-out from the hotel & get transferred to the airport. We hope you have a wonderful trip!
· On bookings made 45 days or more before departure
Payment to be collected :40% of package cost as booking fee
Balance Payment Timeframe: 60% of package cost will be payable 30 days before departure
· On bookings made 30 days or more before departure
60% of package cost as booking fee
40% of package cost will be payable 21 days before departure
· On bookings made within 21 days before departure
80% of package cost as booking fee
20% of package cost will be payable 2 days after booking date
· On bookings made within 15 days of departure
100% of package cost as booking fee
Note: Non-Refundable components Should be collected at the time booking
· Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire
· Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
· In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Tripsdesigns shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
· If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Tripsdesigns reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
· The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports or Govt. ID Proof. Tripsdesigns will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
· Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
· In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
· Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
· Tripsdesigns reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
· Flight or Hotel Cost can change without any prior notice.
· Transportation provided will be as per itinerary only (not at disposal)
· Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
· Detailed travel vouchers will be e-mailed within 3 days of receiving full payment.
· Cancellation stage: 15 or more days prior to departure.
The initial booking amount will be forfeited. In case you have paid 100% of the package cost as the initial booking amount or first payment, a Tripsdesigns executive will share details of the non-refundable services included in the package (as per the confirmation email shared with you at the time of booking). The balance amount after deducting the cost of the non-refundable services, will be refunded to you.
· Cancellation stage: less than 15 days prior to departure.
No refund will be provided upon cancellation done within 15 days before departure