Customizable itineraries where you may choose transport, stay &; sightseeing as per your taste &; comfort
Itineraries where you may choose transport, stay & sightseeing as per your taste & comfort
Jaipur- 2 Night
New Delh- 1 Night
Agra- 1 Night
Emi AvailableEarn 230 eCash
India's golden triangle is a tourist circuit which connects the national capital Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. The Golden Triangle is so called because of the triangular shape formed by the locations of New Delhi, Agra and Rajasthan
Representative for assistance on arrival and departure
Driver Allowances, Toll/Parking, Fuel Charges And Permit Charges
Pick up and drop from Delhi airport & Railway station
All transfers and sightseeing will be done as per Itinerary
All transfers and sightseeing will be done by private Ac Dzire
Daily Breakfast at hotel
Accommodation in quality hotels
All personal expenses
Entrance fees to monuments and museum
Tips, laundry & phone call
Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
Any Airfare / Train fare
Upon arrival at Delhi airport you are transferred to your hotel. Today enjoy a city tour of Delhi. Visit Raj Ghat, drive past Jama Masjid and the Red Fort. Time permitting, shop in the local market of Chandni Chowk. In the afternoon visit Qutub Minar, India Gate and the Lotus Temple. During your tour drive past the President's House, Parliament House and the Government Secretariat Buildings. Overnight stay at hotel.
Today your journey continues to another historical and romantic city of Agra. Enroute visit Sikandara - the mausoleum of Emperor Akbar. Thereafter proceed to visit Taj Mahal built by Mughal Emperor Shahjehan in 1630 for his beloved Queen Mumtaz Mahal. Continue the tour visiting the Agra Fort containing the Royal residential palaces, the Halls of Public and Private Audience and beautiful gardens. Overnight stay at hotel.
This morning proceed to the Pink City of Jaipur. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri - once the capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar. On arrival at Jaipur, check into your hotel. The rest of the day is free to explore this vibrant and colourful city.
Visit Amber Fort & city sightseeing of Jaipur This morning, you will proceed on a visit to the ancient capital of the Kachhawaha Rajputs, Amber. (Pay directly for your Elephant ride or for the Jeep ride up the fort). Enroute enjoy a photo-stop at Hawa Mahal - the palace of wind. Later visit the City Palace and the apartment housing museums with an array of textiles, costumes, arms, weapons and paintings and finally visit Jantar-Mantar, the observatory built by Maharaja Jai Singh-II.
Today you are transferred to Delhi Â airport for your return flight home .
· On bookings made 45 days or more before departure
Payment to be collected :40% of package cost as booking fee
Balance Payment Timeframe: 60% of package cost will be payable 30 days before departure
· On bookings made 30 days or more before departure
60% of package cost as booking fee
40% of package cost will be payable 21 days before departure
· On bookings made within 21 days before departure
80% of package cost as booking fee
20% of package cost will be payable 2 days after booking date
· On bookings made within 15 days of departure
100% of package cost as booking fee
Note: Non-Refundable components Should be collected at the time booking
· Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire
· Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
· In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Tripsdesigns shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
· If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Tripsdesigns reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
· The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports or Govt. ID Proof. Tripsdesigns will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
· Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
· In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
· Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
· Tripsdesigns reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
· Flight or Hotel Cost can change without any prior notice.
· Transportation provided will be as per itinerary only (not at disposal)
· Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
· Detailed travel vouchers will be e-mailed within 3 days of receiving full payment.
· Cancellation stage: 15 or more days prior to departure.
The initial booking amount will be forfeited. In case you have paid 100% of the package cost as the initial booking amount or first payment, a Tripsdesigns executive will share details of the non-refundable services included in the package (as per the confirmation email shared with you at the time of booking). The balance amount after deducting the cost of the non-refundable services, will be refunded to you.
· Cancellation stage: less than 15 days prior to departure.
No refund will be provided upon cancellation done within 15 days before departure