Customizable itineraries where you may choose transport, stay &; sightseeing as per your taste &; comfort
Itineraries where you may choose transport, stay & sightseeing as per your taste & comfort
Ahmedabad- 3 Night
Jamnagar- 1 Night
Dwarka- 1 Night
Somnath- 1 Night
Sasan Gir,- 1 Night
Emi AvailableEarn 382 eCash
To the west of the great Indian peninsula, lies the state with one of the most beautiful cultural and diversified beauty, Gujarat. Being one of the best places to travel in India, the rich, cultured and diversified state has great natural beauty and varied cuisine. The country is surrounded by the tremendous and calm Arabian Sea on the west and in the North lies the endless salty region of Rann of Kutch. This place is also the home of one of the most endangered species like Asiatic lion along with various species of birds of a distant land. To see and enjoy the fullest of the state, we provide you with the correct Gujarat holiday Packages and make sure that your journey becomes the memorable one in your life.
Representative for assistance on arrival and departure
Driver Allowances, Toll/Parking, Fuel Charges And Permit Charges
All transfers and sightseeing will be done as per Itinerary
All transfers and sightseeing will be done by private Ac Dzire
Daily Breakfast at hotel
Accommodation in quality hotels
All personal expenses
Entrance fees to monuments and museum
Tips, laundry & phone call
Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
Any Airfare / Train fare
Arrive at the Ahmedabad airport/railway station and get transferred to your hotel. Start your city sightseeing with a visit to the Siddi Saiyed Mosque (considered the cultural symbol of Ahmedabad). Then proceed to visit the Sabarmati Ashram ( the house where Mahatma Gandhi had stayed for 13 years and from where the historic Dandi march had begun). In the evening, visit the exquisite Akshardham temple. Attend the light and sound show (own expense) and return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
oday after breakfast, depart for the Statue of Unity, which will be a drive of approx 4 hrs one way. Return to your hotel in the evening for overnight stay.
Today, drive all the way to Jamnagar. Upon reaching, visit the Bala Hanuman Temple known for its non-stop Ramdhun (non-stop chanting) since 1956 and is mentioned in the Guinness Book of World Records. Also, visit Lakhota Museum, Lakhota Lake and other famous temples of Jamnagar and later explore the local markets in Jamnagar known for their Bandhni work. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After an early breakfast, drive to Dwarka, which is about 3 hours from Jamnagar. Arrive and check-in at the hotel. Later, visit the Nageshwar Jyotirling Temple, Gopi (the believed venue of many Raas Leelas of Lord Krishna) and take an exhilarating ferry /boat ride to the holy Island of Bet Dwarka. On your way back, visit the Rukmani Temple. Attend the evening aarti at the Dwarkadhish Temple. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Attend the early morning aarti (optional) at the Dwarkadhish Temple, enjoy your breakfast and then leave for Somnath. En route, visit Porbander - the birth place of Mahatma Gandhi. Arrive at Somnath and visit the Somnath Temple. You can also attend the evening aarti or the light and the sound show at the Somnath Temple premises. Overnight stay at Somnath/Veraval.
Today, drive to Gir (1.5 hrs) and enjoy a round of the exciting jungle safari (own expense) in Gir National Park to catch a glimpse of the Asiatic lions, leopards, deer and various species of birds. Rest of the day is at leisure. Return to the hotel in Gir for an overnight stay. *The protected area of Gir National Park is closed from 16th June to 15th October every year and Safari's will not be possible during this period
After checking out from the hotel, drive all the way to Ahmedabad and check-in to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
After checking out from the hotel, get transferred to the railway station/airport for your return train/flight.
· On bookings made 45 days or more before departure
Payment to be collected :40% of package cost as booking fee
Balance Payment Timeframe: 60% of package cost will be payable 30 days before departure
· On bookings made 30 days or more before departure
60% of package cost as booking fee
40% of package cost will be payable 21 days before departure
· On bookings made within 21 days before departure
80% of package cost as booking fee
20% of package cost will be payable 2 days after booking date
· On bookings made within 15 days of departure
100% of package cost as booking fee
Note: Non-Refundable components Should be collected at the time booking
· Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire
· Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
· In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Tripsdesigns shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
· If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Tripsdesigns reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
· The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports or Govt. ID Proof. Tripsdesigns will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
· Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
· In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
· Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
· Tripsdesigns reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
· Flight or Hotel Cost can change without any prior notice.
· Transportation provided will be as per itinerary only (not at disposal)
· Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
· Detailed travel vouchers will be e-mailed within 3 days of receiving full payment.
· Cancellation stage: 15 or more days prior to departure.
The initial booking amount will be forfeited. In case you have paid 100% of the package cost as the initial booking amount or first payment, a Tripsdesigns executive will share details of the non-refundable services included in the package (as per the confirmation email shared with you at the time of booking). The balance amount after deducting the cost of the non-refundable services, will be refunded to you.
· Cancellation stage: less than 15 days prior to departure.
No refund will be provided upon cancellation done within 15 days before departure