Customizable itineraries where you may choose transport, stay &; sightseeing as per your taste &; comfort
Itineraries where you may choose transport, stay & sightseeing as per your taste & comfort
Manali- 3 Night
Chandigarh- 1 Night
Emi AvailableEarn 411 eCash
With spectacular snowy peaks and plunging river valleys, beautiful Himachal is India’s outdoor adventure playground. From trekking and climbing to rafting, paragliding and skiing, if it can be done in the mountains, it can be done here. A convoluted topography of interlocking mountain chains also makes Himachal a spectacular place simply to explore, by bus, car, motorbike, jeep or foot. Every pass crossing into a new valley brings you into a different world, with its own culture, deities and even language. Villages perched on staggering slopes enchant with fairy-tale architecture and their people's easygoing warmth. Hill stations appeal with a holiday atmosphere and colonial echoes, while backpacker magnets lure with their blissed-out vibe and mountain beauty. Such is the richness of the Himachali jigsaw that in McLeod Ganj, the Dalai Lama's home-away-from-home, and in Lahaul and Spiti, with their centuries-old Buddhist cultures, you might even think you’ve stumbled into Tibet.
All hotel taxes Included & GST
Driver Allowances, Toll/Parking, Fuel Charges And Permit Charges
Daily Breakfast & Dinner at hotel
Pick up and drop from Delhi airport & Railway station
All transfers and sightseeing will be done as per Itinerary
All transfers and sightseeing will be done by private Ac Dzire
Accommodation in quality hotels
All personal expenses
Entrance fees to monuments and museum
Tips, laundry & phone call
Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
Any Airfare / Train fare
Pick up and drive from Delhi to Manali by road. Enjoy a drive past Pandoh Dam & Kullu Valley.Reach Manali in the evening and check-in to your hotel. Have a comfortable overnight stay.
Wake up to the call of birds and a magnificent sunrise. Begin the day with a half-day sightseeing tour of Manali. Pay your respects at the famous Hidimba Temple and walk around the Tibetan Monastaries. Visit the Vashisht Kund known for its therapeutic hot springs that are piped and cemented for a public bath. Spend the remaining day relaxing in your hotel or exploring the choice is yours!
Start your day early morning, and head out to take an excursion to Solang Valley. You can also opt for adventure sports like para gliding, zorbing, and skiing (All activities are subject to weather conditions) (Direct Payment Basis). After an exciting day of sight-seeing and adventure sports, return to Manali. Enjoy a pleasant overnight stay at the hotel in Manali. Note: All the adventure sports at Solang Valley and Snow Suits at Snow point are on direct payment basis. Also, if you would like to visit Rohtang Pass, then we will take you till the local taxi stand from where you can get the local taxi on direct payment basis. Please note: Government has restricted the number of vehicles entering Rohtang on a daily basis. Rohtang visit will be on direct payment basis as per the availability of Permit & weather condition and can be booked locally at Manali.
In the morning, drive to Chandigarh. Upon arrival, check-in to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, If time permits go for Local Sightseeing in Chandigarh like Rock Garden ,Rose Garden Sector 17 .After this transfer to New Delhi airport/railway station for your onward travel.
· On bookings made 45 days or more before departure
Payment to be collected :40% of package cost as booking fee
Balance Payment Timeframe: 60% of package cost will be payable 30 days before departure
· On bookings made 30 days or more before departure
60% of package cost as booking fee
40% of package cost will be payable 21 days before departure
· On bookings made within 21 days before departure
80% of package cost as booking fee
20% of package cost will be payable 2 days after booking date
· On bookings made within 15 days of departure
100% of package cost as booking fee
Note: Non-Refundable components Should be collected at the time booking
· Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire
· Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
· In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Tripsdesigns shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
· If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Tripsdesigns reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
· The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports or Govt. ID Proof. Tripsdesigns will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
· Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
· In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
· Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
· Tripsdesigns reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
· Flight or Hotel Cost can change without any prior notice.
· Transportation provided will be as per itinerary only (not at disposal)
· Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
· Detailed travel vouchers will be e-mailed within 3 days of receiving full payment.
· Cancellation stage: 15 or more days prior to departure.
The initial booking amount will be forfeited. In case you have paid 100% of the package cost as the initial booking amount or first payment, a Tripsdesigns executive will share details of the non-refundable services included in the package (as per the confirmation email shared with you at the time of booking). The balance amount after deducting the cost of the non-refundable services, will be refunded to you.
· Cancellation stage: less than 15 days prior to departure.