Customizable itineraries where you may choose transport, stay &; sightseeing as per your taste &; comfort
Itineraries where you may choose transport, stay & sightseeing as per your taste & comfort
Leh- 3 Night
Pangong- 1 Night
Nubra- 1 Night
Jispa- 1 Night
Emi AvailableEarn 500 eCash
Nestled within the protective covers of the Himalayas and adorned with magnificent landscapes, Leh-Ladakh is a belt that must be explored! Leh is a comprehensive town jotted with a number of religious and aesthetic attractions. Nature has been kind to the Nubra Valley and the Pangong Lake.
Inner Line Permits and Wildlife fees, Environment Fees for restricted areas.
Representative for assistance on arrival and departure
Transportation in Tempo Traveller or Similar ( Based on Final Group Size )
All hotel taxes Included & GST
Driver Allowances, Toll/Parking, Fuel Charges And Permit Charges
Daily Breakfast & Dinner at hotel
All transfers and sightseeing will be done as per Itinerary
Accommodation in quality hotels
All personal expenses
Entrance fees to monuments and museum
Tips, laundry & phone call
Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
Any Airfare / Train fare
After an early check-out, start the journey to Sarchu via Rohtang Pass (3978 m), Keylong (3350 m) & Baralacha Pass (4890 m). Overnight stop at Jispa / Sarchu (The border of Himachal & Jammu-Kashmir)
After an early breakfast, proceed to Leh via Lachangla Pass (16,617 feet) & Skyangchu Thang (Biggest & Highest plateau in the world of around 42 km) and Pang. Admire the beautiful scenic journey on the Manali Leh Highway (Considered to be the most beautiful world in the world). Cross the Tanglangla Pass and travel through the scenic Indus Valley. Reach Leh in the evening. Overnight stay in Leh
After breakfast, drive to Nubra Valley (Known as the Valley of Flowers and the warmest region in Ladakh) via Khardungla pass. This road is one of the highest motorable road in the world. After spending some time at Khardungla, proceed to Nubra. Visit Sand Dunes in the evening and enjoy the double humped camel ride (on your own). Overnight stay in Nubra
After breakfast, visit Diskit & Hunder Villages and monasteries take a stroll around the place to see the life style of people living at the northernmost region of India. Drive back to Leh via Khardungla pass. Overnight stay in Leh
After an early breakfast, visit sightseeing places like Shey, Thiksey, Hemis and Sindhu Ghat and then proceed to Pangong via Changla Pass (17,586 feet) and the third highest pass of the world. Pangong Lake is a salt water body of 120 km in length and 6 – 7 Km broad at the longest point. It is bisected by the international border between India & China (2/3 of the lake is in China’s possession). Visit the exact location of the famous movie “Three idiots” & enjoy outing along the banks of the lake. One really feels very close to nature at Pangong Lake with its scenic surroundings. On a clear sunny day, you can see seven colour formations in the crystal-clear salt water lake. Overnight stay in Pangong
After breakfast, travel back to Leh. En route take a short halt at Changla Pass to enjoy a cup of hot steaming tea and visit Rancho school on the way. Visit Shanti Stupa and Leh market in the evening.Overnight stay in Leh
After breakfast, get transferred to Leh Airport for boarding the flight to your destination. Tour Concludes with some wonderful long-lasting memories
· On bookings made 45 days or more before departure
Payment to be collected :40% of package cost as booking fee
Balance Payment Timeframe: 60% of package cost will be payable 30 days before departure
· On bookings made 30 days or more before departure
60% of package cost as booking fee
40% of package cost will be payable 21 days before departure
· On bookings made within 21 days before departure
80% of package cost as booking fee
20% of package cost will be payable 2 days after booking date
· On bookings made within 15 days of departure
100% of package cost as booking fee
Note: Non-Refundable components Should be collected at the time booking
· Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire
· Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
· In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Tripsdesigns shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
· If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Tripsdesigns reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
· The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports or Govt. ID Proof. Tripsdesigns will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
· Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
· In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
· Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
· Tripsdesigns reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
· Flight or Hotel Cost can change without any prior notice.
· Transportation provided will be as per itinerary only (not at disposal)
· Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
· Detailed travel vouchers will be e-mailed within 3 days of receiving full payment.
· Cancellation stage: 15 or more days prior to departure.
The initial booking amount will be forfeited. In case you have paid 100% of the package cost as the initial booking amount or first payment, a Tripsdesigns executive will share details of the non-refundable services included in the package (as per the confirmation email shared with you at the time of booking). The balance amount after deducting the cost of the non-refundable services, will be refunded to you.
· Cancellation stage: less than 15 days prior to departure.
No refund will be provided upon cancellation done within 15 days before departure