Customizable itineraries where you may choose transport, stay &; sightseeing as per your taste &; comfort
Itineraries where you may choose transport, stay & sightseeing as per your taste & comfort
Srinagar Houseboat- 1 Night
Pahalgam- 2 Night
Gulmarg- 1 Night
Srinagar- 2 Night
Emi AvailableEarn 380 eCash
Kashmir is the northwestern region of the Indian subcontinent. Historically the term Kashmir was used to refer to the valley lying between the Great Himalayas and the Pir Panjal range. Gaffara Tour & Travels invites you to Discover and Explore the Ultimate Paradise on Earth, Kashmir, the crowning glory of India. India's northernmost state and crown of India, Kashmir is a Paradise regained. Kashmir is so precious, no outsider is allowed to own land here. Kashmir throughout the ages has remained another name for Paradise. Cradled in the lap of majestic mountains of the Himalayas, Kashmir is the most beautiful place on earth. On visiting the Valley of Kashmir, Jehangir, one of the Mughal emperors, is said to have exclaimed:
Pick up and drop from Srinagar airport
Representative for assistance on arrival and departure
Driver Allowances, Toll/Parking, Fuel Charges And Permit Charges
Daily Breakfast & Dinner at hotel
All transfers and sightseeing will be done as per Itinerary
All transfers and sightseeing will be done by private Ac Dzire
Accommodation in quality hotels
All personal expenses
Entrance fees to monuments and museum
Tips, laundry & phone call
Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
Any Airfare / Train fare
Board your flight to Srinagar. Guests can purchase in-flight meals on direct payment. On arrival, you will be welcomed by a MakeMyTrip representative (outside the airport) who will transfer you to Jetty at Dal lake. Upon arrival at the Jetty, transfer to your houseboat and check in. Enjoy lunch/Evening snacks (depending on your arrival time) on the houseboat. Enjoy 1 hour shikara ride in the evening. After that enjoy Dinner and overnight at the houseboat.
After breakfast, check out of the houseboat at Srinagar and proceed to Gulmarg. Gulmarg is located at an average elevation of 2,690 m (8,825 ft). Spend the day witnessing the picturesque locales like the Golf Course (Golf kit and caddy charges optional & extra). Also take the exhilarating cable car ride to Khilanmarg Snow Point (Gondola ride up to Khilanmarg is not included in the itinerary and Gondola ride strongly depends on weather conditions) Lunch will be served at the Gulmarg Hotel. Enjoy dinner and a comfortable overnight stay.
After breakfast, check out of the hotel at Gulmarg and proceed to Pahalgam. Pahalgam is in Anantnag District. It is a popular tourist destination, and every year, many tourists visit it. Pahalgam has an average elevation of 8989 feet. The town of Pahalgam (Village of Shepherds) offers breath-taking views. One can just relax in the hotels or enjoy water rafting etc. Pahalgam is also the entry point for the famous Amarnath Cave, a holy site for Hindus. Lunch and Dinner at hotel.
After breakfast, embark on an excursion to Chandanwadi (3288 meters), Betaab Valley and Aru Valley. Lunch will be served at the Pahalgam Hotel. Surrounded by snow-covered mountain peaks and dense pine and deodar forests, this valley is the mouth of River Sheshnag. Later, enjoy the evening at leisure. Have dinner and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at your hotel.
After breakfast, check out of the hotel in Pahalgam and proceed to Srinagar. On arrival, begin your excursion to Shankaracharya Hill Temple and Grand Mughal Gardens (Chashme Shahi, Nishat Bagh & Shalimar Bagh). Lunch will be served at your hotel in Srinagar. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, embark on an excursion to Sonmarg, which is situated at a height of 2740 meters (82 kms | 3 hours one way). Have lunch at the local restaurant. One can enjoy sightseeing to Thajiwas Glacier or other sightseeing points (On direct Payment). Return to Srinagar after your excursion. In the evening, enjoy dinner and a comfortable overnight night stay at your hotel.
After buffet breakfast you will be transferred to Srinagar airport to board your flight for respective hub. Due to the extremely strict security measures at the airport during peak season, guests are requested to leave for the airport at least 4 hours prior to departure. We are forced to enforce this rule as there are 4 security barriers to pass before reaching the airport. Also, there are regular traffic jams for a couple of kilometers outside the airport.
· On bookings made 45 days or more before departure
Payment to be collected :40% of package cost as booking fee
Balance Payment Timeframe: 60% of package cost will be payable 30 days before departure
· On bookings made 30 days or more before departure
60% of package cost as booking fee
40% of package cost will be payable 21 days before departure
· On bookings made within 21 days before departure
80% of package cost as booking fee
20% of package cost will be payable 2 days after booking date
· On bookings made within 15 days of departure
100% of package cost as booking fee
Note: Non-Refundable components Should be collected at the time booking
· Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire
· Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
· In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Tripsdesigns shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
· If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Tripsdesigns reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
· The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports or Govt. ID Proof. Tripsdesigns will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
· Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
· In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
· Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
· Tripsdesigns reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
· Flight or Hotel Cost can change without any prior notice.
· Transportation provided will be as per itinerary only (not at disposal)
· Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
· Detailed travel vouchers will be e-mailed within 3 days of receiving full payment.
· Cancellation stage: 15 or more days prior to departure.
The initial booking amount will be forfeited. In case you have paid 100% of the package cost as the initial booking amount or first payment, a Tripsdesigns executive will share details of the non-refundable services included in the package (as per the confirmation email shared with you at the time of booking). The balance amount after deducting the cost of the non-refundable services, will be refunded to you.
· Cancellation stage: less than 15 days prior to departure.
No refund will be provided upon cancellation done within 15 days before departure