Customizable itineraries where you may choose transport, stay &; sightseeing as per your taste &; comfort
Itineraries where you may choose
transport, stay & sightseeing as per your taste & comfort
Kathmandu - 2 Night
Nagarkot- 2 Night
Emi AvailableEarn 204 eCash
Nepal is known for Mt. Everest, highest peak in the world and Lord Buddha, who was the pioneer of Buddhist religion. Besides, among 14 eight thousand meters cross mountains in the world, eight are located in this naturally beautiful country. Nepal has been the focus of outstanding achievements in the world of peak climbing expeditions with the identification of more than one thousand peaks above 6,000 meters .Trekking through the Everest region offers astounding mountain views, an opportunity to take a glimpse into the life of world heritage sites, discovering variety of Himalayan flora and faunas, and an opportunity to explore the highest Buddhist monasteries in the world. Overall, Nepal is known for its hospitality and the local people believes in the mantra ‘Atithi Debo Bhaba’ (Guest are god).
Representative for assistance on arrival and departure
Driver Allowances, Toll/Parking, Fuel Charges And Permit Charges
All transfers and sightseeing will be done as per Itinerary
Daily Breakfast at hotel
Accommodation in quality hotels
All personal expenses
Entrance fees to monuments and museum
Tips, laundry & phone call
Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
Any Airfare / Train fare
Arrival at Int’l/Dom Airport, welcome with Khada &soft drinks Nepali represents ancient Nepali culture, transfers to hotel, refresh and briefing about the evening plan, walking Thamel for enjoyment by self &Night stay.
After having breakfast start 09:30 full day sightseeing of Kathmandu valley which includes, Pashupatinath Darshan (Hindus Temple), Boudhanath Stupa (Temple of Buddhist), Budhanilkantha( Jal Narayan) Soyambunath Stupa (Monkey Temple) from there we can view Kathmandu valley), Durbar Square(Historical Temple and living god house ) drop Hotel Before 17:00 pm & overnight stay.
Morning travel to Bhaktapur, part of the Malla regime known as Bhadgaon famous for its preservation of traditions & culture. It is also one of the UNESCO heritage site. After the sightseeing travel to Nagarkot, situated at an altitude of 2175 m. above from the sea level. It offers grandstand panorama of Dhaulagiri in the west, Kanchenjunga in the east. You can see more than five of the world’s tallest mountains like Lhotse (8516 m.), Cho Oyu (8201 m.), Makalu (8463 m.) and Manaslu (8163 m.) and many other lesser summits including the highest peak Mt. Everest (8848 m.). The magnificent view of the snow peaks especially during sunset & sunrise fills one with awe. View the gorgeous sunset fromhere. Overnight in Nagarkot
Wake up early in the morning for sunrise and mountain views over the long Himalayan range, stretching from Ganesh Himal in the west-end to Mt. Everest in the far-east. After Breakfast to Departure Int’l / Dom. Airport,It’s time to say good bye to all new friends you have made and take back warm memories of your trip.
· On bookings made 45 days or more before departure
Payment to be collected :40% of package cost as booking fee
Balance Payment Timeframe: 60% of package cost will be payable 30 days before departure
· On bookings made 30 days or more before departure
60% of package cost as booking fee
40% of package cost will be payable 21 days before departure
· On bookings made within 21 days before departure
80% of package cost as booking fee
20% of package cost will be payable 2 days after booking date
· On bookings made within 15 days of departure
100% of package cost as booking fee
Note: Non-Refundable components Should be collected at the time booking
· Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire
· Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
· In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Tripsdesigns shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
· If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Tripsdesigns reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
· The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports or Govt. ID Proof. Tripsdesigns will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
· Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
· In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
· Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
· Tripsdesigns reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
· Flight or Hotel Cost can change without any prior notice.
· Transportation provided will be as per itinerary only (not at disposal)
· Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
· Detailed travel vouchers will be e-mailed within 3 days of receiving full payment.
· Cancellation stage: 15 or more days prior to departure.
The initial booking amount will be forfeited. In case you have paid 100% of the package cost as the initial booking amount or first payment, a Tripsdesigns executive will share details of the non-refundable services included in the package (as per the confirmation email shared with you at the time of booking). The balance amount after deducting the cost of the non-refundable services, will be refunded to you.
· Cancellation stage: less than 15 days prior to departure.
No refund will be provided upon cancellation done within 15 days before departure