Customizable itineraries where you may choose transport, stay &; sightseeing as per your taste &; comfort
Itineraries where you may choose transport, stay & sightseeing as per your taste & comfort
Overnight Volvo - 2 Night
Manali - 3 Night
Emi AvailableEarn 263 eCash
With spectacular snowy peaks and plunging river valleys, beautiful Himachal is India’s outdoor adventure playground. From trekking and climbing to rafting, paragliding and skiing, if it can be done in the mountains, it can be done here. A convoluted topography of interlocking mountain chains also makes Himachal a spectacular place simply to explore, by bus, car, motorbike, jeep or foot. Every pass crossing into a new valley brings you into a different world, with its own culture, deities and even language. Villages perched on staggering slopes enchant with fairy-tale architecture and their people's easygoing warmth. Hill stations appeal with a holiday atmosphere and colonial echoes, while backpacker magnets lure with their blissed-out vibe and mountain beauty. Such is the richness of the Himachali jigsaw that in McLeod Ganj, the Dalai Lama's home-away-from-home, and in Lahaul and Spiti, with their centuries-old Buddhist cultures, you might even think you’ve stumbled into Tibet.
Honeymoon Special - Flower Bed Decoration + Cake + Milk once during the stay
All hotel taxes Included & GST
Other Package Inclusion as per the Hotel
Driver Allowances, Toll/Parking, Fuel Charges And Permit Charges
Pick up & Drop From Manali volvo bus stand
One Half day local sightseeing of Manali on sharing basis
One Full Day Sightseeing Of Solang Valley on sharing basis
One Full day sightseeing of Kullu / Naggar on sharing basis
Complimentary Use of Hotel Recreational Facility
03 Breakfast and 03 Dinner
Welcome Drink (Non Alcoholic) On Arrival
03 Nights & 04 Days Stay In Respective Room for a Couple
2 tickets for Delhi – Manali –Delhi Transfer by AC Luxury Volvo Bus with common LCD
All personal expenses
Entrance fees to monuments and museum
Tips, laundry & phone call
Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
Any Airfare / Train fare
Arrive at Delhi, our executive will greet you there and assist you to board a/c Volvo, Delhi. It is your overnight journey to Manali. Departure Time of Volvo Bus form Delhi: – 05:30pm. Overnight Journey In Volvo Bus From Delhi To Manali (12 – 14 Hours). Reach In Manali Next Day Morning Around 07:30 Am. Manali Is Also Famous For Adventure Sports Like Skiing, Hiking, Mountaineering, Paragliding, Rafting, Trekking, Kayaking, And Mountain Biking. In Short, Manali Is The “Valley Of The Gods” And An Ideal Place For The Ones In Search Of Both Adventure And Comfort.
Arrive in the morning by 8:00 – 9:00 am. We will pick you from bus stand to your hotel. Check in to your hotel. Get freshen up and relax you up to noon time. In Afternoon around 1pm go for half day sightseeing of Manali Local. Visit Places Like: ·Hadimba Devi Temple at Doongri : t’s An Ancient Cave Temple Dedicated To Hadimba Devi, Sister Of Hadimb, Who Was A Character In The Mahabharata. Goddess Hadimba Was The Sister Of The Demon Hadimb Who Ruled The Mountains And Was Feared By All. ·Shiva Temple & Club House In Manali Is A Beautiful Modern Building, It’s Just At The Foothill Of The Old Manali Village. Encompassed By Sprawling Lawns, Club House Is Popular Amongst Visitors For Its Host Of Recreational And Fun Activities That Include Racquet Games, Billiards, Skating Rings And Various Children Games. There Is Also A Restaurant And Well-Stocked Bar That Provides A Very Good Dining Experience In The Place. ·Tibetan Monastery : Which Serves As An Important Gathering Place For Buddhists From Lahaul, Spiti, Kinnaur, Ladakh, Nepal And Tibet. Built In The 1960s, The Monastery Is Famous For Its Wall Paintings, Chortens And A Large Statue Of Lord Buddha. ·Van Vihar : Which Is A Municipal Garden Is Situated In Front Of The Tibetan Market On Mall Road. In The Lake Located Within The Park, Tourists Can Option For Boating. The Park Is Adorned With Big Deodar Trees. ·Explore the Mall and Hong Kong Market Evening Back to hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast full day tour of Solang Valley (subject to road and weather conditions ) The majesty of the mountains can be seen at their best. Take a sledge ride down the slopes, try your luck climbing the little hills. The Magnificent views and natural beauty are a never-ending source of delight. Return to the hotel for Overnight stay at Manali.
Today morning after breakfast proceed for excursion to KULLU AND NAGGAR. On arrival in Kullu you can do River Rafting (on your own expenses) and shopping of World famous Pashmina Shawls. Then visit Vaishno Devi Temple and local market. After that proceed towards Naggar Castel and Jana water fall. On the way you can visit Fish farm, Apple orchard, jagat sukh village and Gayrti Temple, Later return to Manali. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Morning enjoy the breakfast and check out from the hotel at 12 noon (Luggage can be kept at reception or bell desk. Afternoon enjoy at leisure or can take stroll down the mall in Manali and enjoy shopping antiques, shawls and handicrafts. Evening catch the volvo from Manali at 4.00 PM to proceed Delhi. Overnight Journey.
Arrival at Delhi, the glorious tour to the heavenly Manali comes to an end. In this way your visit to one of the paradise on earth located amidst the lofty Himalayas ends offering your glorious memories to cherish for lifetime..
· On bookings made 45 days or more before departure
Payment to be collected :40% of package cost as booking fee
Balance Payment Timeframe: 60% of package cost will be payable 30 days before departure
· On bookings made 30 days or more before departure
60% of package cost as booking fee
40% of package cost will be payable 21 days before departure
· On bookings made within 21 days before departure
80% of package cost as booking fee
20% of package cost will be payable 2 days after booking date
· On bookings made within 15 days of departure
100% of package cost as booking fee
Note: Non-Refundable components Should be collected at the time booking
· Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire
· Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
· In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Tripsdesigns shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
· If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Tripsdesigns reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
· The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports or Govt. ID Proof. Tripsdesigns will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
· Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
· In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
· Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
· Tripsdesigns reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
· Flight or Hotel Cost can change without any prior notice.
· Transportation provided will be as per itinerary only (not at disposal)
· Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
· Detailed travel vouchers will be e-mailed within 3 days of receiving full payment.
· Cancellation stage: 15 or more days prior to departure.
The initial booking amount will be forfeited. In case you have paid 100% of the package cost as the initial booking amount or first payment, a Tripsdesigns executive will share details of the non-refundable services included in the package (as per the confirmation email shared with you at the time of booking). The balance amount after deducting the cost of the non-refundable services, will be refunded to you.
· Cancellation stage: less than 15 days prior to departure.No refund will be provided upon cancellation done within 15 days before departure