Customizable itineraries where you may choose transport, stay &; sightseeing as per your taste &; comfort
Itineraries where you may choose transport, stay & sightseeing as per your taste & comfort
Munnar- 2 Night
Thekkady- 1 Night
Alleppey - 1 Night
Emi AvailableEarn 322 eCash
Popularly known as "God's Own Country", Kerala is one of the most sought after tourist destinations in the world. This exotic land is renowned for its rich cultural heritage, tropical climate, palm fringed beaches, misty hill stations, health resorts, wild life sanctuaries, enchanting art forms, grand festivals and, the serenity of the backwaters and the emerald blue Arabian Sea which promise an unforgettable holidaying experience to travellers. According to "National Geographic Travel", the leading travel Magazine, Kerala is one of the 50 must see destinations of a lifetime and one of the 10 paradises of the World.
All hotel taxes Included & GST
Driver Allowances, Toll/Parking, Fuel Charges And Permit Charges
Pick up and drop from Cochin airport & Railway station
All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch and dinner at Alleppey houseboat
All transfers and sightseeing will be done as per Itinerary
All transfers and sightseeing will be done by private Ac Dzire
Daily Breakfast at hotel
Accommodation in quality hotels
All personal expenses
Entrance fees to monuments and museum
Tips, laundry & phone call
Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
Any Airfare / Train fare
Board your morning flight as per the schedule and arrive in Cochin. On reaching you will be met by and transferred to Munnar, a beautiful hill station. Enroute, halt for refreshments and visit Valara Waterfalls. Arrive and check-in at the hotel. Visit the tea plantations in the evening at Devikulam. Later you may go to visit the local market and buy aromatic tea from the shops here. Spend a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Munnar visiting the Tata Tea Museum and enjoy the beautiful serenity of Munnar (famous for its tea plantations) (closed on Monday) and Eravikulam National Park to get a view of variety of flora and fauna. Enjoy local food / cuisine at a good restaurant (personal expense). Later in the afternoon visit Mattupetty Lake and Dam as well as Echo Point which is famous for its ‘echo phenomenon’. In the evening return to the hotel and enjoy the rest of the evening at leisure and a comfortable overnight at the hotel.
After an early breakfast, check out of the hotel and drive to Thekkady. Thekkady is synonymous with wildlife and nature treks. Enroute, visit Chillies Spice Garden. Arrive in Thekkady and check-in to your hotel and have lunch (personal expense). In the afternoon, proceed for a boat cruise at Periyar Lake in Thekkady, a soul stirring tour (on direct payment basis) Afterwards, you can do a spice plantation tour (personal expense) Later in the evening, you may go to the theatre (non-air-conditioned/ on direct payment) to experience the traditional Kalari Show [on direct payment] or get involved in some shopping or opt for an Elephant Ride (on direct payment basis) in the evening. Return to the hotel in the evening and enjoy time at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After an early breakfast, check out of the hotel in Thekkady Afterwards proceed to Aleppy known as the ‘Venice of the East’. Alleppey is well known for backwaters and houseboat On reaching check in to the Houseboat and enjoy the rest of the day in Houseboat. Enjoy Lunch & dinner and a comfortable overnight stay at the Houseboat. In case of stay at a hotel / resort you may visit the Mullakkal Raja Rajeswari Temple, Krishnapuram Palace, and opt for a short boat cruise through the back waters (on direct payment) .In the evening visit the Alappuzha beach and enjoy the sunset. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, check out of the Houseboat / resort / hotel from Allepey and drive to Cochin.
· On bookings made 45 days or more before departure
Payment to be collected :40% of
package cost as booking fee
Balance Payment Timeframe: 60% of package cost will be payable 30 days before departure
· On bookings made 30 days or more before departure
60% of package cost as booking fee
40% of package cost will be payable 21 days before departure
· On bookings made within 21 days before departure
80% of package cost as booking fee
20% of package cost will be payable 2 days after booking date
· On bookings made within 15 days of departure
100% of package cost as booking fee
Note: Non-Refundable components Should be collected at the time booking
· Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire
· Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
· In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Tripsdesigns shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
· If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Tripsdesigns reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
· The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports or Govt. ID Proof. Tripsdesigns will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
· Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
· In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
· Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
· Tripsdesigns reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
· Flight or Hotel Cost can change without any prior notice.
· Transportation provided will be as per itinerary only (not at disposal)
· Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
· Detailed travel vouchers will be e-mailed within 3 days of receiving full payment.
· Cancellation stage: 15 or more days prior to departure.
The initial booking amount will be forfeited. In case you have paid 100% of the package cost as the initial booking amount or first payment, a Tripsdesigns executive will share details of the non-refundable services included in the package (as per the confirmation email shared with you at the time of booking). The balance amount after deducting the cost of the non-refundable services, will be refunded to you.
· Cancellation stage: less than 15 days prior to departure.
No refund will be
provided upon cancellation done within 15 days before departure