Customizable itineraries where you may choose transport, stay &; sightseeing as per your taste &; comfort
Itineraries where you may choose transport, stay & sightseeing as per your taste & comfort
Jaipur- 2 Night
Pushkar- 1 Night
Udaipur- 2 Night
Mount Abu- 1 Night
Jodhpur- 1 Night
Jaisalmer- 2 Night
Bikaner- 1 Night
Emi AvailableEarn 485 eCash
'Raja' means 'King' and 'Sthan' means place. Put together, Rajasthan is the 'Land of The Kings'. It was previously called Rajputana. Over the years it has been ruled by various kings including the Rajput, Marathas and even Muslim rulers, which have resulted in Rajasthan, bearing numerous beautiful forts with a wide variety in its architecture and diverse language and culture of its people. Rajasthan, in spite of being a desert, has been endowed with such beautiful sites that include various palaces, forts and pilgrim centres that define what Rajasthan is. Rajasthan is famous for its prestigious past and its various customs and traditions. It truly gives an insight into historical India and its remarkable diversity.
Representative for assistance on arrival and departure
Driver Allowances, Toll/Parking, Fuel Charges And Permit Charges
All transfers and sightseeing will be done as per Itinerary
All transfers and sightseeing will be done by private Ac Dzire
Daily Breakfast at hotel
Accommodation in quality hotels
All personal expenses
Entrance fees to monuments and museum
Tips, laundry & phone call
Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
Any Airfare / Train fare
Upon arrival check-in to your hotel, relax and later proceed to visit the City Palace and Jantar Mantar in the afternoon. Overnight stay at the hotel in Jaipur.
After breakfast, proceed to visit the Amber Fort, located 11 kilometers away from Jaipur. Also stop at Jal Mahal and Hawa Mahal for photos. Later visit Albert Hall Museum for an interesting glance in the bygone area. Overnight stay at the hotel in Jaipur.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel & drive to Pushkar, one of the most important pilgrimage places of the Hindus. Visit Brahma Temple and the Pushkar Lake area to soak in the sprituality of the place. Overnight stay at the hotel in Pushkar
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel & drive to Udaipur in the morning. In the evening visit Lake Pichola where you may opt for a boat ride at own expense. Check-in at the hotel and stay overnight in Udaipur.
After breakfast, start your sightseeing tour with a visit to Sahelion-Ki-Bari and City Palace. In the evening, visit the Monsoon Palace for an incredible view of the sunset. Overnight stay at the hotel in Udaipur.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel & drive to Mount Abu which is the only hill station in Rajasthan nestled in the picturesque Aravalli hills. After visiting the temple, proceed to Nakki Lake. In the evening, take a stroll down the bazaar up to Sunset Point from where you get a wonderful view of the setting sun. Overnight stay at the hotel in Mount Abu
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel & drive to Jodhpur. Visit the Jain Temple of Ranakpur. Check-in at the hotel in Jodhpur and stay overnight.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel & start your sightseeing tour. Later, proceed to visit the Jaswant Thada, a royal cenotaph built in white marble. You also stroll down the markets of Jodhpur. Overnight stay at the hotel in Jaisalmer.
After breakfast, go on a sightseeing tour of the city. The stunning Jain temples inside the Sonar Quila, Patwaon-ki-Haveli and the Gadisar Lake form the main attractions of the city. Late in the evening, drive about 40 kms away from Jaisalmer & enjoy the camel cart ride to the Sunset Point and Sam sand dunes (direct payment basis). Stay overnight at hotel in Jaisalmer
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel & drive to Bikaner. Check-in at the hotel in Bikaner for overnight stay. Visit Junagarh Fort, Bhandasar Jain Temples, enjoy sunset views of the desert.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel & leave for Jaipur. You will be transferred to the airport for your onward journey.
On bookings made 45 days or more before departure
Payment to be collected :40% of package cost as booking fee
Balance Payment Timeframe: 60% of package cost will be payable 30 days before departure
· On bookings made 30 days or more before departure
60% of package cost as booking fee
40% of package cost will be payable 21 days before departure
· On bookings made within 21 days before departure
80% of package cost as booking fee
20% of package cost will be payable 2 days after booking date
· On bookings made within 15 days of departure
100% of package cost as booking fee
Note: Non-Refundable components Should be collected at the time booking
Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire
· Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
· In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Tripsdesigns shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
· If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Tripsdesigns reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
· The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports or Govt. ID Proof. Tripsdesigns will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
· Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
· In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
· Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
· Tripsdesigns reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
· Flight or Hotel Cost can change without any prior notice.
· Transportation provided will be as per itinerary only (not at disposal)
· Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
· Detailed travel vouchers will be e-mailed within 3 days of receiving full payment.
· Cancellation stage: 15 or more days prior to departure.
The initial booking amount will be forfeited. In case you have paid 100% of the package cost as the initial booking amount or first payment, a Tripsdesigns executive will share details of the non-refundable services included in the package (as per the confirmation email shared with you at the time of booking). The balance amount after deducting the cost of the non-refundable services, will be refunded to you.
· Cancellation stage: less than 15 days prior to departure.
No refund will be provided upon cancellation done within 15 days before departure