Customizable itineraries where you may choose transport, stay &; sightseeing as per your taste &; comfort
Itineraries where you may choose transport, stay & sightseeing as per your taste & comfort
Jaipur- 2 Night
udaipur- 2 Night
Mount Abu- 2 Night
Emi AvailableEarn 330 eCash
'Raja' means 'King' and 'Sthan' means place. Put together, Rajasthan is the 'Land of The Kings'. It was previously called Rajputana. Over the years it has been ruled by various kings including the Rajput, Marathas and even Muslim rulers, which have resulted in Rajasthan, bearing numerous beautiful forts with a wide variety in its architecture and diverse language and culture of its people. Rajasthan, in spite of being a desert, has been endowed with such beautiful sites that include various palaces, forts and pilgrim centres that define what Rajasthan is. Rajasthan is famous for its prestigious past and its various customs and traditions. It truly gives an insight into historical India and its remarkable diversity.
Representative for assistance on arrival and departure
Driver Allowances, Toll/Parking, Fuel Charges And Permit Charges
All transfers and sightseeing will be done as per Itinerary
All transfers and sightseeing will be done by private Ac Dzire
Daily Breakfast at hotel
Accommodation in quality hotels
All personal expenses
Entrance fees to monuments and museum
Tips, laundry & phone call
Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
Any Airfare / Train fare
On arrival at Jaipur Airport/ railway station, get transferred to your hotel. In the afternoon, visit the City Palace Museum, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar and the Pink City area. Stay overnight at your hotel.
Today, visit the Amber Fort, followed by Albert Hall. In the afternoon, return to your hotel. Visit the local markets in the evening. Stay overnight at your hotel.
Drive all the way to Udaipur, which is 7 hours away from Jaipur. Upon reaching, check-in to the hotel. Spend the evening at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Today, explore the beautiful sights of the city at leisure. After a late breakfast, start your day with a visit to the Saheliyon-Ki-Bari, a wonderfully well-maintained heritage garden. Proceed to visit the Museum of Folk Arts, which has a remarkable collection of Rajasthani folk art. Later, proceed for the City Palace - the most marvelous landmarks of the city. In the evening, proceed for the Monsoon Palace for the best view of the city at sunset. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Today proceed for your journey to Mount Abu- the only hill station in Rajasthan (3.5 hr drive from Udaipur). Incredibly picturesque, the place is extremely popular amongst couples and families. Reach your hotel and check-in. Later, visit Dilwara Jain temples and spend the evening at Nakki lake. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Today, check-out of your hotel and get transferred to Udaipur airport/railway station for your onward flight/ train.
· On bookings made 45 days or more before departure
Payment to be collected :40% of package cost as booking fee
Balance Payment Timeframe: 60% of package cost will be payable 30 days before departure
· On bookings made 30 days or more before departure
60% of package cost as booking fee
40% of package cost will be payable 21 days before departure
· On bookings made within 21 days before departure
80% of package cost as booking fee
20% of package cost will be payable 2 days after booking date
· On bookings made within 15 days of departure
100% of package cost as booking fee
Note: Non-Refundable components Should be collected at the time booking
· Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire
· Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
· In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Tripsdesigns shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
· If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Tripsdesigns reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
· The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports or Govt. ID Proof. Tripsdesigns will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
· Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
· In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
· Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
· Tripsdesigns reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
· Flight or Hotel Cost can change without any prior notice.
· Transportation provided will be as per itinerary only (not at disposal)
· Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
· Detailed travel vouchers will be e-mailed within 3 days of receiving full payment.
· Cancellation stage: 15 or more days prior to departure.
The initial booking amount will be forfeited. In case you have paid 100% of the package cost as the initial booking amount or first payment, a Tripsdesigns executive will share details of the non-refundable services included in the package (as per the confirmation email shared with you at the time of booking). The balance amount after deducting the cost of the non-refundable services, will be refunded to you.
· Cancellation stage: less than 15 days prior to departure.
No refund will be provided upon cancellation done within 15 days before departure