Customizable itineraries where you may choose transport, stay &; sightseeing as per your taste &; comfort
Itineraries where you may choose transport, stay & sightseeing as per your taste & comfort
Kanday- 1 Night
Bentota- 1 Night
Colombo- 1 Night
Emi AvailableEarn 280 eCash
With alluring tea plantations, mystic bright-eyed smiles from the locals, and an insanely diverse landscape, Sri Lanka has been a dream destination of mine for many years. After spending nearly a month traveling around this country, with two weeks of that spent driving our own tuk-tuk through some of the most beautiful parts imaginable, it is safe to say that Sri Lanka has easily become one of our favorite countries. Why? Well, with its endless coastlines, incredible mountain views, diverse wildlife, scenic train rides, and welcoming people, it’s pretty hard not to fall in love with this country
Pick up and drop from airport
All transfers and sightseeing will be done by private cab
Representative for assistance on arrival and departure
Driver Allowances, Toll/Parking, Fuel Charges And Permit Charges
All transfers and sightseeing will be done as per Itinerary
Daily Breakfast at hotel
Accommodation in quality hotels
All personal expenses
Entrance fees to monuments and museum
Tips, laundry & phone call
Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
Any Airfare / Train fare
Sri Lanka is the land of pristine beaches and lush green forests, it is both the nature lover’s paradise and the adventure junkie’s abode, and this package is the answer to all your needs! Begin your four-day vacation with zest and zeal. Upon your arrival at the Bandaranaike International Airport in Colombo, a Yatra representative will be present to take care of any immediate needs and ensure your smooth transfer to the hotel. En route stop by the famous Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage. Enjoy the exceptional experience of feeding and bathing elephants and create memories that will last a lifetime. Later head to your hotel and check into your room. Proceed to the Gem Museum and be amazed by the stunning gems in shades of red, green white and blue among others. The day ends with a delicious dinner before you head to your hotel and catch some sleep.Overnight stay at Kandy.
Refuel your energies with an appetizing breakfast at your hotel before you head to the shore with golden beaches – Bentota. Upon arrival, check into your hotel and freshen up, you have an exciting day ahead. Explore the city of Bentota while on a city tour and visit the Kande Vihare Temple that is known to house the tallest statue of Lord Buddha in Sri Lanka. Also stop by the Kalyanarama Maha Viharaya, popular for its ancient effigy of Buddha. Spend some time at the Bentota Beach surrounded by teal water and sandy beaches. Sunbath at the shore all while enjoying local food and beverages from the beach stalls. The afternoon is saved for river boat cruise at the Madu River. Be enchanted by the plush mangroves and find yourself amidst flora and fauna only unique to the region. Spot kingfishers and egrets and come across monitor lizards and cormorants, the cruise is full of delightful surprises. The day ends with a delicious dinner before you retire to the hotel to spend the night in the comfort of your room. Overnight stay at Bentota.
Wake up to a gorgeous morning and spoil yourself to a lip-smacking breakfast at your hotel before you head to the capital city of Colombo. On your arrival at the city check into your hotel, thereafter you will proceed for a tour of the city. Start with the Galle Face Green, which is the ocean-side urban park surrounded by the financial district. Next, stop by the National Museum and learn about the history and culture of the city. Later stop over at the Old Parliament Building, Independence Square, the Fort district, the Twin World Trade Center towers and various places of Hindu, Islam, Buddhist and Christian places of worship. Explore the streets of Colombo while you indulge in some shopping. The Noritake, Beverly Street and House of Fashion are some of the best places to buy gifts and souvenirs for friends and family. The day ends with a savory dinner at a local restaurant before you head to your hotel to spend the night in the comfort of your room. Overnight stay at Colombo.
This day marks the end of your memorable vacation in the fascinating land of Sri Lanka. Enjoy a hearty breakfast at your hotel and head to the airport for your flight back home.
· On bookings made 45 days or more before departure
Payment to be collected :40% of package cost as booking fee
Balance Payment Timeframe: 60% of package cost will be payable 30 days before departure
· On bookings made 30 days or more before departure
60% of package cost as booking fee
40% of package cost will be payable 21 days before departure
· On bookings made within 21 days before departure
80% of package cost as booking fee
20% of package cost will be payable 2 days after booking date
· On bookings made within 15 days of departure
100% of package cost as booking fee
Note: Non-Refundable components Should be collected at the time booking
· Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire
· Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
· In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Tripsdesigns shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
· If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Tripsdesigns reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
· The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports or Govt. ID Proof. Tripsdesigns will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
· Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
· In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
· Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
· Tripsdesigns reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
· Flight or Hotel Cost can change without any prior notice.
· Transportation provided will be as per itinerary only (not at disposal)
· Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
· Detailed travel vouchers will be e-mailed within 3 days of receiving full payment.
· Cancellation stage: 15 or more days prior to departure.
The initial booking amount will be forfeited. In case you have paid 100% of the package cost as the initial booking amount or first payment, a Tripsdesigns executive will share details of the non-refundable services included in the package (as per the confirmation email shared with you at the time of booking). The balance amount after deducting the cost of the non-refundable services, will be refunded to you.
· Cancellation stage: less than 15 days prior to departure.
No refund will be provided upon cancellation done within 15 days before departure