Customizable itineraries where you may choose transport, stay &; sightseeing as per your taste &; comfort
Itineraries where you may choose transport, stay & sightseeing as per your taste & comfort
Kanday- 1 Night
Nuwara Eliya- 1 Night
Bentota- 2 Night
Colombo- 1 Night
Emi AvailableEarn 355 eCash
With alluring tea plantations, mystic bright-eyed smiles from the locals, and an insanely diverse landscape, Sri Lanka has been a dream destination of mine for many years. After spending nearly a month traveling around this country, with two weeks of that spent driving our own tuk-tuk through some of the most beautiful parts imaginable, it is safe to say that Sri Lanka has easily become one of our favorite countries. Why? Well, with its endless coastlines, incredible mountain views, diverse wildlife, scenic train rides, and welcoming people, it’s pretty hard not to fall in love with this country
Pick up and drop from airport
All transfers and sightseeing will be done by private cab
Representative for assistance on arrival and departure
Driver Allowances, Toll/Parking, Fuel Charges And Permit Charges
All transfers and sightseeing will be done as per Itinerary
Daily Breakfast at hotel
Accommodation in quality hotels
All personal expenses
Entrance fees to monuments and museum
Tips, laundry & phone call
Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
Any Airfare / Train fare
As you arrive, our rep will assist you in getting transferred to the hotel. En-route, visit the Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage where volunteers provide shelter and take care of abandoned, injured and orphaned, elephants within the park. You also get to see the Temple of Tooth Relic which is a Buddhist Temple. Overnight stay in Kandy.
Today in Nuwara Eliya, you shall see the Nuwara Eliya Golf Club, Trout Streams, Victoria Park, and glide away or fish in Lake Gregory. You can also visit Pedro Tea Factory along with Ramboda waterfalls and the Hakgala Botanical Garden. Overnight stay in Nuwara Eliya.
Wake up to a beautiful morning and spoil yourself with a yummy breakfast. Later, get transferred to Bentota when you reach, check-in at the hotel and freshen up before you head out for a city tour. Visit the beautiful St. Clairs Falls. Also, stop by at Kande Viharaya Temple that houses the tallest statue of Buddha in Sri Lanka and head to Kaluwamodara Sri Kalyanarama Purana Viharaya - a famous Buddha Temple. Laze around the Ventura Beach and snack on some delicious delicacies from the beach stalls while you enjoy the enchanting ocean.
Today, you shall embark upon a Boat Safari at Madu River and get acquainted with nature! Later, head to the Turtle Hatchery and see all the volunteers work to save baby turtles. Next, indulge in a wide variety of water sports - where you cruise through the waters on an inflatable banana boat or glide above the pristine water in a tube ride, else crash through the waves in a Jet Ski. After that, enjoy the Galle City Tour. Return to the hotel for the night.
Wake up to a bright morning and start the day by eating a hearty breakfast. Get ready for an exciting day indulging in sightseeing. Head to the National Museum of Colombo and eat a delicious lunch. After that, stop by the World Trade Center, Old Parliament Building and the Independence Memorial Hall. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Today, check out from the hotel at the standard check-out time (02.00pm) and get transferred to the airport.
· On bookings made 45 days or more before departure
Payment to be collected :40% of package cost as booking fee
Balance Payment Timeframe: 60% of package cost will be payable 30 days before departure
· On bookings made 30 days or more before departure
60% of package cost as booking fee
40% of package cost will be payable 21 days before departure
· On bookings made within 21 days before departure
80% of package cost as booking fee
20% of package cost will be payable 2 days after booking date
· On bookings made within 15 days of departure
100% of package cost as booking fee
Note: Non-Refundable components Should be collected at the time booking
· Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire
· Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
· In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Tripsdesigns shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
· If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Tripsdesigns reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
· The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports or Govt. ID Proof. Tripsdesigns will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
· Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
· In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
· Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
· Tripsdesigns reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
· Flight or Hotel Cost can change without any prior notice.
· Transportation provided will be as per itinerary only (not at disposal)
· Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
· Detailed travel vouchers will be e-mailed within 3 days of receiving full payment.
· Cancellation stage: 15 or more days prior to departure.
The initial booking amount will be forfeited. In case you have paid 100% of the package cost as the initial booking amount or first payment, a Tripsdesigns executive will share details of the non-refundable services included in the package (as per the confirmation email shared with you at the time of booking). The balance amount after deducting the cost of the non-refundable services, will be refunded to you.
· Cancellation stage: less than 15 days prior to departure.
No refund will be provided upon cancellation done within 15 days before departure