Customizable itineraries where you may choose transport, stay &; sightseeing as per your taste &; comfort
Itineraries where you may choose transport, stay & sightseeing as per your taste & comfort
Port Blair - 2 Night
Havelock- 2 Night
Emi AvailableEarn 469 eCash
Shore & the City- Port Blair Shore & the City- Port Blair 3 Nights / 4 Days View Detail Andaman Best Seller Andaman Best Seller 5 Nights / 6 Days View Detail Andaman Fun filled Andaman Fun filled 6 Nights / 7 Days View Detail Andaman Super Saver 4 Nights / 5 Days 2 Nights Port Blair/ 2 Nights Havelock Island MV Island Explorer Coral Safari- Semi Submarine Mount Harriet- Trekking way Green Ocean Cruise Havelock Jetty Point Overview Itinerary Inclusions Quotation Andaman which takes you to the lovely beaches and adventurous cruises in Port Blair and Havelock. This Andaman tour itinerary includes visits to Cellular Jail, Ross Island, Radha Nagar Beach and other famous attractions in Andaman. Andaman which takes you to the lovely beaches and adventurous cruises in Port Blair and Havelock. This Andaman tour itinerary includes visits to Cellular Jail, Ross Island, Radha Nagar Beach and other famous attractions in Andaman. In Port Blair, the city tour of this Andaman family holiday gives a glimpse of the freedom movement at the Cellular Jail with its Light and Sound Show. You can also customize this Andaman family tour package to include or exclude any key attractions. Havelock is the island for beach bums. Here you can capture picturesque sunrises and sunsets at Radha Nagar Beach- rated world’s best beaches, and enjoy thrilling water sports. Adventure level is off the charts with snorkeling and glass bottom boat rides. A cruise transfer to Havelock is one of the highlights of this Andaman Super saver package.
All entry tickets ,permits and Local ferry charges included.
Transfers to Havelock Island and Neil Island by MV Makruzz , Makruzz Gold , Green Ocean , Green Ocean 2 , Coastal cruise and in some circumstances Govt ferry ( Govt ferry to be used if Not favorable Sea condition ,Unavailability of seats etc )
All transfers and sightseeing by A/C Car in Port Blair , Havelock and Neil Island as per the itinerary and not on disposal. (No specification of the vehicle ,Category of the vehicle will be as per the availability ).
Representative for assistance on arrival and departure
Driver Allowances, Toll/Parking, Fuel Charges And Permit Charges
Daily Breakfast & Dinner at hotel
All transfers and sightseeing will be done as per Itinerary
Accommodation in quality hotels
All personal expenses
Entrance fees to monuments and museum
Tips, laundry & phone call
Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
Any Airfare / Train fare
Arrival to Port Blair. Our representative will meet and assist you at the Veer Savarkar Airport. Board the waiting vehicles, drive to your hotel and check in. First half of the day is at leisure. Later in the afternoon visit Cellular jail followed by light and sound show. The Cellular Jail has a pride of place in India’s freedom struggle. Many a stalwart were imprisoned here. Declared a national memorial, this three storey prison constructed by Britishers in 1906, is a pilgrimage destination for freedom fighters. This colossal edifice has mutely witnessed the most treacherous of inhumane atrocities borne by the convicts, who were mostly freedom fighters. The day draws to a gentle close with the Sound and Light Show at the historic Cellular Jail which gives you a vivid experience of its strong association with the freedom fighters and their struggle for independence. Overnight at the Hotel.
Today after breakfast you will transfer to Jetty. Head to Havelock Island on board Cruise connecting the two islands! Havelock, about 54 kilometres northeast of Port Blair, the Island is a hidden jewel. Few Indians know of this stunning beach destination in their own backyard while heading for Phuket (in Thailand) across the waters of Andaman Sea. Havelock is a serene tropical island encompassing about 86 square kilometres. Its clear waters are rated among the best in the world for snorkelling and scuba diving. Close to 1000 different species of marine life inhabit the waters of the Andaman Islands. Scuba divers can see nudibranchs, sea slugs and snails, varieties of ghost pipe fish, jaw fish and a number of different crustaceans of all shapes and sizes. With its serene beaches, 40 meters visibility underwater, colourful coral reefs and ‘far from the maddening crowd’ appeal, Havelock Island has emerged as a dream destination among discerning travellers. Arrive at Havelock Jetty, you are met and assisted by our representative. Board the waiting vehicles and drive to the hotel. Check in at the hotel. Overnight at the Hotel.
Today after breakfast, proceed for Radha Nagar Beach (or Beach No. 7) is the jewel in the crown of Havelock Island. Located on the western side of the island, it stands away from the cluster. The glorious white sand beach shot to global fame when Time magazine (in 2004) rated it as the finest in Asia. With lush tropical forest rising on a hill to one side, the draw of this white sand beach has steadily grown in the legion of avid beach buffs. The popularity of this beach has triggered cruises from across the Andaman Sea. Travellers cruise over a few days from Thailand to experience the magic of this beach. A wide beach that runs over a few kilometres, Radha Nagar is simply stunning. It lends itself to a variety of activities. Overnight at the Hotel.
After breakfast transfer to Havelock Jetty. From here sail to Port Blair on board Cruise. Upon Arrival check into the hotel. Overnight stay at the Hotel. After reached to port Blair embark on a day long three island cruise. One of the most sought after activities. It covers a panorama of seven harbours that include the Ross Island. It leaves a lasting impression. Visit Ross Island. Once the administrative headquarters of the British and capital of these Islands, the island is now under the Indian Navy. It stands now as a ruin of the bygone days with the old structures almost in debris. There is a small museum named Smritika, it holds photographs and the other antiques of the Britishers relevant to these islands. The island is famous for friendly flocks of Deer and lush green walking trails.
Drop to Airport / Harbour for Return journey with a wonderful holiday memories
· On bookings made 45 days or more before departure
Payment to be collected :40% of package cost as booking fee
Balance Payment Timeframe: 60% of package cost will be payable 30 days before departure
· On bookings made 30 days or more before departure
60% of package cost as booking fee
40% of package cost will be payable 21 days before departure
· On bookings made within 21 days before departure
80% of package cost as booking fee
20% of package cost will be payable 2 days after booking date
· On bookings made within 15 days of departure
100% of package cost as booking fee
Note: Non-Refundable components Should be collected at the time booking
· Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire
· Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
· In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Tripsdesigns shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
· If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Tripsdesigns reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
· The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports or Govt. ID Proof. Tripsdesigns will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
· Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
· In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
· Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
· Tripsdesigns reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
· Flight or Hotel Cost can change without any prior notice.
· Transportation provided will be as per itinerary only (not at disposal)
· Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
· Detailed travel vouchers will be e-mailed within 3 days of receiving full payment.
· Cancellation stage: 15 or more days prior to departure.
The initial booking amount will be forfeited. In case you have paid 100% of the package cost as the initial booking amount or first payment, a Tripsdesigns executive will share details of the non-refundable services included in the package (as per the confirmation email shared with you at the time of booking). The balance amount after deducting the cost of the non-refundable services, will be refunded to you.
· Cancellation stage: less than 15 days prior to departure.
No refund will be provided upon cancellation done within 15 days before departure