Customizable itineraries where you may choose transport, stay &; sightseeing as per your taste &; comfort
Emi AvailableEarn 208 eCash
North East India is a region least explored, most mysterious and arguably the most beautiful parts of the Indian subcontinent. It opens its doors to pristine natural beauty, rare and endangered wildlife and plant species, rich ethnic diversity and unique tribal cultural heritage. The geography of the area is as varied as its people. While the famous one-horned Asian rhinos graze peacefully in Kaziranga’s grasslands beside the mighty Brahmaputra River in Assam, waterfalls thunder down the forested hills and valleys of Meghalaya, and snowy peaks of the Himalayas dominate the northern landscape of Arunachal Pradesh as well as of Sikkim. Winding mountain roads and bamboo forested hills characterise Mizoram’s landscape while the rolling hills and valleys run throughout Nagaland.
Driver Allowances, Toll/Parking, Fuel Charges And Permit Charges
All transfers and sightseeing will be done as per Itinerary
Daily Breakfast at hotel
Accommodation in quality hotels
All personal expenses
Entrance fees to monuments and museum
Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
Any Airfare / Train fare
Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
Assistance at the airport/railway station on arrival and drive to Darjeeling. DARJEELING: Standing high in the Himalayas at an altitude of 2134m, ‘Dorje Ling’, or place of the Thunderbolt, offers breathtaking views of snow-capped mountain peaks, with the Kanchendzonga rising higher than all the others. Often referred to as the “Queen of the Hills”, it remains just as alluring with its tiny waterfalls, little villages and a narrow gauge railway track. Surrounded by World Famous Tea Gardens and snow capped mountains, Darjeeling remains one of the most exotic destinations. Graeme Westlake in his book ‘An introduction to hill stations on India’ refers to Darjeeling as having “A view Scarcely Unrivalled on Earth”. Overnight at hotel.
Early morning visit Tiger Hill (Subject to availability of Permission/ coupons) to see a beautiful sunrise and Himalayan Range like Kanchandzonga, Mount Everest etc. One can see the horizon changing colors just before sunrise and then the entire Himalayan range turn golden. Breakfast at the hotel and proceed for city tour visiting Himalayan Mountaineering Institute(closed on Thursday) which was started by Tenzing Norgay after he climbed Mt. Everest, Zoological Park(closed on Thursday), Tibetan Refugee Centre(closed on Sunday), Tenzing Rock, Gombu Rock, Tea Estate(from outside), Japanese Temple and Peace Pagoda. Overnight at hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel and drive to Gangtok GANGTOK: At an altitude of 1750m, Gangtok became the state capital in the mid 19th century and has undergone rapid development since then.The downtown area is dominated by huge government buildings decorated with traditional Buddhist symbols. Gangtok is also a resting ground for people traveling to North Sikkim. Surrounded by Monasteries and Orchids, Gangtok is truly a traveller’s delight. Later proceed for half day sightseeing in Gangtok visiting Flower Show, Do Drul Chorten, Institute of Tibet ology (closed on Sunday) and Cottage Industry (closed on Sunday). Overnight at hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel and full day excursion to Changu Lake which is 35 Kms from Gangtok at an altitude of 12,400 feet. The lake derives its waters from melting snows off the surrounding mountains Legends say that lamas could forecast the future by studying the color of the lake’s waters. Also visit New Baba Mandir Overnight at hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel and drive to Kalimpong KALIMPONG At an altitude of 1250m, Kalimpong’s location is ideal for a pleasant, relaxed getaway. Its clement weather has made Kalimpong’s orchids and gladiole well renowned. Up to the early 1700s, the Kalimpong area was part of the Sikkim raja’s domain. In the early 18th century, the Bhutan king also took it over. In 1865, after the Anglo-Bhutan War, it was annexed to Darjeeling. Scottish Missionaries came here in the late 1800s. The town thrived as a wool trading center with Tibet till 1950s. Today it’s a quiet hill resort and a haven for retired people. Afternoon proceed for city tour visiting Zang Dog Palri Fo Brang Monastery, Mangal Dham and flower nurseries. Overnight at hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel and drive to Bagdogra/NJP in time for flight/train to onward destination.
· On bookings made 45 days or more before departure
Payment to be collected :40% of package cost as booking fee
Balance Payment Timeframe: 60% of package cost will be payable 30 days before departure
· On bookings made 30 days or more before departure
60% of package cost as booking fee
40% of package cost will be payable 21 days before departure
· On bookings made within 21 days before departure
80% of package cost as booking fee
20% of package cost will be payable 2 days after booking date
· On bookings made within 15 days of departure
100% of package cost as booking fee
Note: Non-Refundable components Should be collected at the time booking
· Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire
· Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
· In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Tripsdesigns shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
· If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Tripsdesigns reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
· The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports or Govt. ID Proof. Tripsdesigns will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
· Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
· In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
· Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
· Tripsdesigns reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
· Flight or Hotel Cost can change without any prior notice.
· Transportation provided will be as per itinerary only (not at disposal)
· Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
· Detailed travel vouchers will be e-mailed within 3 days of receiving full payment.
· Cancellation stage: 15 or more days prior to departure.
The initial booking amount will be forfeited. In case you have paid 100% of the package cost as the initial booking amount or first payment, a Tripsdesigns executive will share details of the non-refundable services included in the package (as per the confirmation email shared with you at the time of booking). The balance amount after deducting the cost of the non-refundable services, will be refunded to you.
· Cancellation stage: less than 15 days prior to departure.