Customizable itineraries where you may choose transport, stay &; sightseeing as per your taste &; comfort
Itineraries where you may choose transport, stay & sightseeing as per your taste & comfort
Nainital- 2 Night
Ranikhet- 1 Night
Corbett - 2 Night
Emi AvailableEarn 411 eCash
Uttarakhand, the "Land of Gods" is nestled at the foothills of the mighty Himalayas, rests between snow-clad mountains and gigantic peaks. Uttarakhand is a state of India located in the north. It is famous for its many Hindu temples and pilgrimage destinations as well as scenic natural surroundings replete with mountains, rivers, glaciers, abundant greenery and many other natural elements. Its diverse flora and fauna and the architecture of the bygone era holds attraction for the avid tourists. Haridwar, Rishikesh, Jim Corbett, Valley of Flowers, Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamunotri are some of the most famous tourist destinations of the state.
Transportation in Tempo Traveller or Similar ( Based on Final Group Size )
Driver Allowances, Toll/Parking, Fuel Charges And Permit Charges
Pick up and drop from Delhi airport & Railway station
All transfers and sightseeing will be done as per Itinerary
All transfers and sightseeing will be done by private Ac Dzire
Daily Breakfast at hotel
Accommodation in quality hotels
All personal expenses
Entrance fees to monuments and museum
Tips, laundry & phone call
Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
Any Airfare / Train fare
Today your driver will pick you from your home/hotel in Delhi (or from the airport/railway station) and drive you to Nainital. After you have checked-in to your hotel, spend the evening as you please. Note: If you are travelling in a large vehicle like a Tempo Traveller, do note that the vehicle will not be allowed inside Nainital town. The vehicle will be parked at a parking spot approx two km from the Mall road, from where you would need to hire smaller vehicles locally (on direct payment) to reach your hotel and vice versa. Sightseeing within Nainital town will also have to be done in a similar way.
Spend the day visiting places of interest in Nainital. Possible sights you could visit include the Naina Devi temple, Lands End, Tiffin Top and the Zoo. One can also take the ropeway (on direct payment basis). In the evening visit Mall Road and Naini Lake, where you might like to go boating (on direct payment basis).
Check out today and drive to Ranikhet. Enroute you will visit Jhula Devi Temple and Chaubatiya Garden. Arrive in Ranikhet and check in. The rest of the day is at leisure for independent exploration. Relax and enjoy your surroundings, or explore the cantonment town of Ranikhet.
Check out today in a leisurely fashion and drive towards Corbett. Check in upon arrival. The rest of the day is at your disposal. You may wish to proceed for an afternoon game drive, on direct payment basis.
You may wish to take a game drive in the morning, on direct payment basis. Afterwards, the day is at leisure for independent activities.
Check out of the hotel early in the morning and begin the drive back to Delhi. On reaching Delhi you will be dropped at your hotel/residence or at the airport/railway station as per your onward plans.
· On bookings made 45 days or more before departure
Payment to be collected :40% of package cost as booking fee
Balance Payment Timeframe: 60% of package cost will be payable 30 days before departure
· On bookings made 30 days or more before departure
60% of package cost as booking fee
40% of package cost will be payable 21 days before departure
· On bookings made within 21 days before departure
80% of package cost as booking fee
20% of package cost will be payable 2 days after booking date
· On bookings made within 15 days of departure
100% of package cost as booking fee
Note: Non-Refundable components Should be collected at the time booking
· Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire
· Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
· In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Tripsdesigns shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
· If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Tripsdesigns reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
· The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports or Govt. ID Proof. Tripsdesigns will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
· Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
· In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
· Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
· Tripsdesigns reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
· Flight or Hotel Cost can change without any prior notice.
· Transportation provided will be as per itinerary only (not at disposal)
· Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
· Detailed travel vouchers will be e-mailed within 3 days of receiving full payment.
· Cancellation stage: 15 or more days prior to departure.
The initial booking amount will be forfeited. In case you have paid 100% of the package cost as the initial booking amount or first payment, a Tripsdesigns executive will share details of the non-refundable services included in the package (as per the confirmation email shared with you at the time of booking). The balance amount after deducting the cost of the non-refundable services, will be refunded to you.
· Cancellation stage: less than 15 days prior to departure.
No refund will be provided upon cancellation done within 15 days before departure