Customizable itineraries where you may choose transport, stay &; sightseeing as per your taste &; comfort
Itineraries where you may choose transport, stay & sightseeing as per your taste & comfort
Katra -2 Night
Pahalgam- 2 Night
Gulmarg- 1 Night
Srinagar- 2 Night
Emi AvailableEarn 482 eCash
Pick up from Jammu airport or railway Station and drop from Srinagar airport
Representative for assistance on arrival and departure
Driver Allowances, Toll/Parking, Fuel Charges And Permit Charges
Daily Breakfast & Dinner at hotel
All transfers and sightseeing will be done as per Itinerary
All transfers and sightseeing will be done by private Ac Dzire
Accommodation in quality hotels
All personal expenses
Entrance fees to monuments and museum
Tips, laundry & phone call
Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
Any Airfare / Train fare
After arrival at Jammu Airport proceed to Katra and check in to hotel and in evening proceed for local sightseeing and back to the hotel. You may also visit if time permits visit Jhajjar Kotli, about 15 km away from Katra. It is a picnic spot known for its natural beauty with clear, cold water throughout the year. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, embark on a 13 kms long trek to the shrine of Vaishno Devi Mata (ponies can be hired on direct payment basis). After darshan, you will return to your hotel late in the night for a comfortable overnight stay. (Katra is located at an average elevation of 754 metres (2,474 feet).
After breakfast one can proceed to Pahalgam and check in to the hotel and in the evening visit local market and after that proceed to hotel stay overnight at the hotel and relax well.
After breakfast, embark on an excursion to Chandanwadi (3288 meters), Betaab Valley and Aru Valley. Surrounded by snow-covered mountain peaks and dense pine and deodar forests, this valley is the mouth of River Sheshnag. After your tour, enjoy the evening at leisure. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at your hotel. Proceed for a visit to the beautiful Chandanwadi (3288 meters), Betaab Valley and Aru Valley will be on direct payment basis. You may also visit the local Pahalgam market if the time permits. Please note that at Aru, Chandanwari and Betab Valley outside vehicles as per union are not allowed, for covering this you will have to hire cabs from Local taxi union on direct payment basis.
After breakfast, check out and proceed to Gulmarg. Gulmarg is located at an average elevation of 2,690 m (8,825 ft). Spend the day witnessing the picturesque locales like the Golf Course (Golf kit and caddy charges optional extra). Also take the exhilarating cable car ride to Khilanmarg Snow Point Enjoy dinner and have a comfortable overnight stay. Pls note -In case there is heavy snow a chained vehicle will have to be hired from Tanmarg to Gulmarg on direct payment basis. Gondola ride tickets are not included and are on direct payment basis. It can be closed due to bad weather or maintenance issue at times.
After breakfast, check-out of the hotel in Gulmarg and proceed to Srinagar. On arrival, go for local sightseeing of Srinagar & explore famous Mughal Gardens, Cheshma Shahi (Royal Spring), Nishat Bagh (Garden of Pleasure) and Shalimar Bagh (Abode of Love), which was laid out by the Mughal in the 16th century. Also visit the Shankaracharya Temple located on a hillock, which renders beautiful panoramic views of entire city and the famous Dal Lake and River Jhelum. Later, visit the handloom centre famous for the production of Pashmina shawls & world famous carpets. Stay overnight at the hotel in Srinagar. Pls note ? Entry tickets for the monuments or any other sightseeing points not included.
After breakfast, embark on an excursion to Sonmarg which is situated at a height of 2740 meters, and is at a distance of 82 km which takes about 3 hrs to cover (one way). Relish a delicious lunch at a local restaurant. You can enjoy sightseeing to Thajiwas Glacier or other sightseeing points. Later, return to Srinagar after your excursion. In the evening, enjoy a comfortable overnight night stay at the hotel. Please note that at Thajwas Glacier, Zero Point, Baltal personal cabs are not allowed but hired taxis from local unions can be taken on direct payment basis.
After check out from hotel in morning you will be transferred to Srinagar airport. Due to the extremely strict security measures at the airport during peak season, guests are requested to leave for the airport at least 4 hours prior to departure. We are forced to enforce this rule as there are 4 security barriers to pass before reaching the airport. Also, there are regular traffic jams for a couple of kilometers outside the airport.
· On bookings made 45 days or more before departure
Payment to be collected :40% of package cost as booking fee
Balance Payment Timeframe: 60% of package cost will be payable 30 days before departure
· On bookings made 30 days or more before departure
60% of package cost as booking fee
40% of package cost will be payable 21 days before departure
· On bookings made within 21 days before departure
80% of package cost as booking fee
20% of package cost will be payable 2 days after booking date
· On bookings made within 15 days of departure
100% of package cost as booking fee
Note: Non-Refundable components Should be collected at the time booking
· Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire
· Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
· In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Tripsdesigns shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
· If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Tripsdesigns reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
· The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports or Govt. ID Proof. Tripsdesigns will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
· Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
· In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
· Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
· Tripsdesigns reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
· Flight or Hotel Cost can change without any prior notice.
· Transportation provided will be as per itinerary only (not at disposal)
· Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
· Detailed travel vouchers will be e-mailed within 3 days of receiving full payment.
· Cancellation stage: 15 or more days prior to departure.
The initial booking amount will be forfeited. In case you have paid 100% of the package cost as the initial booking amount or first payment, a Tripsdesigns executive will share details of the non-refundable services included in the package (as per the confirmation email shared with you at the time of booking). The balance amount after deducting the cost of the non-refundable services, will be refunded to you.
· Cancellation stage: less than 15 days prior to departure.
No refund will be provided upon cancellation done within 15 days before departure